BehindTheScenes!AU Part Two: Everyone Wants to be Sassy

Yeah, I couldn't resist... Remember that thing I did where I took scenes in my books and made bloopers? Well, here's some more!

Sea Serpent- First Battle

Cody: Soldiers of Atlantis! Killer whales are attacking innocent citizens! And... I forgot my lines... The Killer Whales poisoned our water supply, burning our crops and delivered plague unto our houses!

Professor and Tanith try to refrain from laughing, both recognizing the spongebob quote.

Professor: They did?

Cody: No! But are we going to wait around until they do?

All of the actors start to cheer as the director sighs, amused.

Director: These scenes are going so well already...

Later on, they manage to get through a large portion.

Cody: Tanith? I thought I told you to stay with the troops!

Tanith: Well that was a stupid order and I elected to ignore it

Director: That's... That's not even close to the real line... Cut! Take 23

Cody clears his theist and tries again

Cody: Tanith? Why aren't you with the troops?

Tanith: Because you're an idiot

Director: I SWEAR! You weren't even trying that time!

Tanith: When do I get to be sassy?

Director: Later! I promise!

Tanith: Alright, alright....

Sea Serpent- Return Of The Nightmares

Cody: But... You're dead... I killed you.

KrakenKid: Well clearly you didn't do a great job of that!

Director: You too Kraken? What is with the sass today?

KrakenKid: That line was begging for it

Director: *Deep sigh* Take 2

Going on, they actually make it through a lot of the tougher parts but stubble on what should have been easier.

KrakenKid: What would your father say?

Cody: Considering he killed most of the Krakens, I'd say I made him somewhat proud...

KrakenKid: .... Holy smokes... Director! He's right!

Director: Well this Cody doesn't know that! Speaking of, Cody! You were supposed to stutter, how did you completely get that wrong?

Cody: Everyone else gets to be sassy...

Director: ...

Director: What is with everyone?

As the scenes get heavier, the director actually starts to think that they'll go home early. The universe has other plans.

Cody stabs the 'Dream' KrakenKid and KrakenKid makes a choking sound. All is going well before a distant "Mmm whatcha say" starts to play and both loose their cool.

Director: ... That was perfectly timed but who-

Blooper: You thought you could escape the memes? Well, the memes will find you.

KrakenKid and Cody actually get through the lines (Finally) but then comes the snake.

Cody: How'd you get into my room? Into the castle?

Tanith: Murdering everyone in my way.

Director: Annnnd that's enough for today. Goodnight everyone, I'm going home to rethink my career choice.

To See Through The Enemy's Eyes- Wrong Time

Cody sees the flash of purple and goes the investigate. As he peeks around the coral, unlike what the script says, the adult version of KrakenKid is on the other side. The pair lock eyes and stare at each other.

Cody: You aren't a kid

KrakenKid: Yes I am. I'm *He leans in and whispers* a kraken kid

Cody starts to snicker and has to cover his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

To See Through The Enemy's Eyes- Same Situation, different person

The younger Cody gives KrakenKid a fruit and stares at him.

Young!Cody: Eat it... *Gets really close* Eat it or I'll kill you.

Director: Okay! That wasn't in the script at all! I'm going home!

Director leaves as KrakenKid tries to comprehend that he actually feels very intimidated by this child

***************************
Okay, I had a lot of fun this this one! Honestly, I could probably make a lot more...

Hopefully soon "The Portal" Chapter will come ours but it might take a little longer than I thought...

Anyways, I hope you liked these little shorts! Be sure to comment your thoughts! I'll see ya!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter