Next Gen- Villians Part One

I've been doing a lot of Next Generation stuff, I know, but I'm having fun, okay? Plus, it's a fun little break from planning LITERALLY EVERYTHING and crap, so I'm doing some more.

Anyways, since we have some protagonists, we, of course, need some antagonists, so I made some!

They are also Next Gen babies, but with the thought that not all parents make pure children, and the combination of some traits don't always end well...

There are four in total, but here are the first two!

Hemlock: Daughter of KrakenKid and Professor Pikalus

-Dyes her hair (Its normally brown)
-Likes suits
-Braids her hair (Like shown)
-Obsessed with poisons. Making them, learning about them, mixing and everything else too
-Slight anger issues (A combo of Pikalus' and KrakenKid's rage did not go well)
-Very ambitious, wants power (Same as above)
-Manipulative/Cunning
-So very intelligent, her plans are very prepared for anything and everything to go wrong
-Hella Gay
-Normally collected, acts smug and stuff, but certain people in danger can throw her off into a panic/rage
-Also wants to prove she's the best/competitive

I'm really proud of her design holyyyyy smokes
Anyways, she's the leader of the group.

Here's her right hand (Wo) man

Cecelia: Daughter of CannibalCrab and Tanith-Wears "Cool" black jackets-Wavy red hair-Just wants her team to be safe-Normally a sweetheart-Freakishly strong-Also has powerful and yet destructive magic-If given the order, will kill you-Hella Gay-L ...

-Wears "Cool" black jackets
-Wavy red hair
-Just wants her team to be safe
-Normally a sweetheart
-Freakishly strong
-Also has powerful and yet destructive magic
-If given the order, will kill you
-Hella Gay
-L O Y A L
-Loves any food she can drink like milkshakes, boba tea, hot coco, etc.
-Pretty good cook too, though she tends to experiment a lot which might end in flames

While the combination of her parents might not seem bad, they clash at one point: Too much loyalty. Made from a guard dog and self sacrificer, once Cecelia laches onto somebody, they're her everything and she's not letting go.

Take a wild freaking guess who that somebody was

Yep, after Hemlock saved Cecelia's life from a cave in, Cecelia took a loyalty to her, and when Hemlock went dark side, Cecelia followed her. They are practically inseparable, not to mention, in a deep romantic relationship.

While some think this relationship might be toxic or one sided thinking that Hemlock only uses her, this is completely wrong. They are committed to each other, and Hemlock nearly has a heart attack every time Cecelia gets hurt. They're very affectionate towards each other too, and the loyalty goes both ways, even if it started out one sided.

****************************
And there we go! Once again, fun to make them!

The other two villains are in the making, but I can tell you this: Both Hemlock and Cecelia have a half sibling that are villains with them. Feel free to guess what the combos might be!

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this! Be sure to comment on what you think, and goodbye!

—JustAnAtlantisWriter