Sea Serpent- Episode Guide

So, there was SUPPOSED to be a special Valentine's Day update yesterday, and then I pushed it today, and now I have to push it further because it's taking a LOT longer than I thought so, sorry!

But, today I got a wave of inspiration on how to set up the next couple of chapters in
Sea Serpent in the way that I wanted them. Because of this and the lack of updates, I wanted to do a little episode guide thing!

You know in TV shows how when they announce new episodes, they show the title and a vague summary of it? Wellllllll, I wanted to do just that, so I ended up making this! The summaries, like I said, will be vague and obviously won't tell a whole lot about what it will be about, but I hope you like it anyways! I have no idea when any of these will be coming out.

Here we go! 14 upcoming chapters in Sea Serpent

Chapter 31- Day In The Life Of Darrel
Summary: Darrel goes about his day in the Conch Command. While trying to do taxes, Darrel keeps getting interrupted by others needing assistance.

Chapter 32- New Beginnings
Summary: Tanith tries to teach her friends about her people's holiday.

Chapter 33- A Lesson In Kindness
Summary: Tanith returns a favor by teaching a lesson of her own.

Chapter 34- Strife
Summary: Blooper and Tanith bond in a strange way.

Chapter 35- Disappearance
Summary: When People Of Atlantis start to disappear, it is up to Cody to find out why.

Chapter 36- Homesick
Summary: Cody attempts to cheer a homesick friend.

Chapter 37- Luggage
Summary: Tanith gets a new companion.

Chapter 38- Birds Of The Feather
Summary: Cody and Rasmus have some well deserved downtime together.

Chapter 39- The Portal
Summary: Professor and the lab find out something's amiss with the Portal and report it. Cody comes up with a plan on how to deal with it.

Chapter 40- Willpower
Summary: Cody's willpower is put to the test.

Chapter 41- Shock
Summary: For the first time in ages, Tanith freezes up leaving Professor with the result.

Chapter 42- Glitched
Summary: Professor's creation, Glitch, takes him and Tanith through an adventure that leads to something neither expected.

Chapter 43- Lost
Summary: Tanith is lost and has to rely on a kind stranger to help her out.

Chapter 44- King For A Day
Summary: While Cody is away, Professor, The Sneaky Sisters and Tanith take over his jobs for him.

*****************************************
And that is that! Don't be fooled by an ominous or innocent sounding title, things are not always what they seem! There might be unexpected fluff or feels in each of them!

What do you guys think is going to happen in each of them? Make a guess! I wanna see if anyone gets them right! Plus, I might tell you if you got one of them right, or sorta right. ;)

Anyways, I hope you liked this! I have so much planned and I'm very pumped about these chapters! I have no idea when they will be coming out because I haven't started actually making them yet, they have merely been planned. Be sure to comment a guess on all of them and goodbye!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter