Culpability Chapter Guide

So since I planned out all the chapters, I figured I might as well just post the guide! These are all the chapters, from 9 to the end, so here we go!

1-8- Already happened

Chapter 9-Slipping
Summary: KrakenKid, Professor Pikalus and Blooper all have trouble dealing with their emotions, but not all of them have the support they need for them.

Chapter 10- No Place Like Home
Summary: KrakenKid makes a risky attempt while feeling homesick. Meanwhile, Rasmus deals with an invasion.

Chapter 11- Hell Breaks Loose
Summary: Professor Pikalus can't deal with his emotions any longer, and though Cody tries, he's positive that KrakenKid is the one who can calm him down. Rasmus' search of getting a temporary bodyguard is interrupted.

Chapter 12- Possibilities
Summary: Exciting news comes from the hospital, and KrakenKid jumps at the first chance to take it, never feeling higher. Though Cody is skeptical, he goes with it anyways. 

Chapter 13- Rest And Relaxation
Summary: KrakenKid and Cody spend the day out and about, with Cody trying to cheer KrakenKid up. CannibalCrab helps Darrel relax after all the stress he's been under.

Chapter 14- The Call
Summary: KrakenKid's recent sleepwalking gets out of hand, and the results are disastrous. Cody finds himself breaking from the results.

Chapter 15- Puzzle Piece
Summary: The Tide Changers launch an attack to take KrakenKid back. Cody learns good news, but wonders if it's too late to fix it as the tides are ever changing.

Chapter 16- The Key
Summary: After learning he's the key to a fixable situation, Cody attempts to do everything he can to make things right, but does it alone.

Chapter 17- Consequences
Summary: The aftermath of Cody's plan is something everyone has to deal with. Tensions between the Atlanteans and Tide Changers get out of hand, and a war is brewed. Cody gets visitors, and none of them are happy.

Chapter 18- Death Threat
Summary: Rasmus and Pikalus have to make difficult decisions with Cody gone, but their combined panic doesn't help. Cody gets a disturbing talk.

Chapter 19- Sixith Sense
Summary: KrakenKid's condition changes for the better, but a disturbing nightmare puts him on the clock to stop it. Cody is taken to the battlefield, but in chains.

Chapter 20- Mending Old Wounds
Summary: Only one person can fix this.

*******************************************************

Some intense stuff is gonna happen and it's gonna be great, and yes, the book ends at Chapter 20.

Y'ALL READY FOR THIS *That one song plays*

Anyways, I hope you liked this because I'm pretty proud of how this is gonna go. Be sure to comment any predictions if you have them, and goodbye!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter