Within The Brain

Remember how I created aspects of Tanith that exist within her mind and represent who she is? How I created rules were it basically needs a left, right part of the brain and two traits, one representing a positive trait and the other a negative one?

Well, I did that for everyone else! I stared it a while ago but I finally finished everything!

Here are the rules to it just so you know what I'm going to be showing you!

-Every character/person has four aspects of them in their mind.

-One represents the Left Brain, which is generally seen as logical or analytical while the Right Brain is more about creativity and feelings.

-The other two represent a positive and negative trait that is the most powerful within the person. They technically are all positive or negative emotions, but their most prominent one is the one they are known for.

-They all have names based on the first letter of what they represent. (Logic-Layla, Fear-Faya, etc.)

-Most importantly, just because they are a negative emotion doesn't mean they don't bring good qualities to the table, the opposite being for the position emotions, they still have flaws and redeeming qualities.

And I believe that's it! Here we go!

Cody:
Left Brain- Oliver/Order- Oliver is generally informative and rational, always working for the best solutions and is often a support to the right brain (Frankie). However, he has trouble loosening up and can be strict. He's generally seen as the leader, though the positive trait (Kaden) does help out a lot and is practically a co-ruler.

Right Brain- Frankie/Feelings- Frankie is very emotional pretty much all the time, getting excited over small things but deviated over the little ones, meaning Oliver often has to step up and calm him down or cheer him up. He often acts as a stabilizer to Oliver and helps him with what he struggles with. He also cries. A lot. A true heart of gold.

Positive- Kaden/Kindness- Kaden is really kindhearted and understanding towards others. He just wants to see you succeed in life and is a peacemaker. However, really naive and takes things to heart. Tends to act as a co-ruler.

Negative- Flo/Frustration- Flo gets extremely frustrated over a lot of things, though very rarely gets violent about it. He can be a pain with his anger and yelling and being really unreasonable, but he has upsides too. He makes Cody passionate and never settle for less than the best of he can help it, as well as a bit of a perfectionist. His only truly violent reactions are mainly towards most people who bring up Joe at a bad time. Very close to being Envy with his attitude sometimes.

Who gets along best?: Though Kaden and Frankie would probably be expected, Frankie and Oliver actually compliment each other the best and get along really well.

Who fights the most?: Flo and Oliver by far. Flo's often unreasonable frustration baffles Oliver to no end and their arguments go on for ages because Flo refuses to see reason and Oliver won't stop until he does.

KrakenKid:
(Little note: I might've used my 'How Krakens Name Their Kind' theory thingy so they have unusual names. Moving on)
Left Brain- River/Rational- River, much like the body of water he's named after, is steady and adapts really well. He tries his best to think as clearly as possible, though 100% is a Dad in a way where he's caring to others and always makes sure they're okay, constantly checking up and solving disputes between them. However, is often clueless to emotions, especially love, and can be oblivious.

Right Brain- Almond/Andor- Almond is really passionate and excited pretty much all the time. The smallest things can make him bouncy off the walls and is pretty childish and emotional. He has this running joke about his name that whenever someone hurts him emotionally, he response with "They kicked us right in the nuts!"