The "What If Cody Really Killed KrakenKid" AUs

So I seriously have a list of AU's on my phone and most are half finished but the amount is not even funny.

Two of said AU's revolve around the same thing: "What If Cody Really Killed KrakenKid?" And I mean REALLY killed him. Like very dead.

Here's the first one! The happier one that I call:
Haunted!AU

This AU revolves around the fact that not only is KrakenKid dead, but he's a ghost, and bound to Cody, the person who killed him.

He can knock things over, open and close doors, flicker the lights and such, but otherwise is suck as a ghost.

Even worse, being bound to Cody means he's the only one who can see him and one of the few that can hear him.

And as bitter as he is about being dead, he decides his perfect (and only means) of revenge is to annoy the crap out of him. Since no one else can see him, Cody is greatly frustrated with dealing with him.

This AU was literally based off a meme.

Professor Pikalus: So, what do you want to eat?

KrakenKid: *As a ghost* The souls of the innocent

Cody: A bagel!

KrakenKid: What? No-

Cody: Two bagels!

Despite the concept, not a lot of feels/angst with this AU, but of course it has just a little of it. I really want to write some little shorts in the future of this AU.

The other is far sadder, and it's called:
FallenTides!AU

It was called this because of one sentence:
"One day, the tides fell, and unlike the other days before, it never rose again..."

This concept goes like this: After KrakenKid is killed, Blooper tries to save him but is already too late. He and the other Tide Changers are taken prisoner into Atlantis.

This main revolves around Cody feeling so guilty that he feels the need to fill in as a father to Blooper, and seeing as he killed KrakenKid, Blooper does not take this will.

I've also thought about expanding on how CannibalCrab and Darrel would react to this if it happened. Spoilers: It reallly doesn't go well.

****************
And that's it!

I hope you liked these because I might enjoy making them and I do it frequently. Be sure to comment what you think and farewell!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter