Panic!In Atlantis

So, I really love this band called Panic!At The Disco. Their music is amazing, catchy and Brenden Urie, the lead singer, is FREAKING GREAT.

But that's not the point. While listening to some of the music, I began to think of Atlantis characters that could relate to them.

And I did it! Here are some examples.

Cody: Death Of A Bachelor

I had a lot of songs that could have fitted Cody but I had to use them for other people, but Death Of A Bachelor I really liked for him! It's got that kinda gentlemanly feel to it, kinda like a song for a charismatic person, and just the feel of the song fits him.

Joe: Golden Days

Ah man, I love this song. It's energetic but also has that whispy "I'm going to cry it's so beautiful" feel to it (To me at least). I really like this song for Joe, plus the lyrics, "Forever young, growing older just the same" fits him pretty well. This song was also on the list I had for Cody.

KrakenKid: This Is Gospel

Once again, one of the three songs I had for Cody, but one of the two I had for KrakenKid. The other song was eventually taken by Cannibal but I'll get to that. This Is Gospel kinda has a more soulful feel to it while also being upbeat in the chorus and stuff. The chorus fits him pretty well in my opinion!

CannibalCrab: Emperor's New Clothes

This song did fit KrakenKid well, but since it also fit CannibalCrab well and I couldn't find any other songs for him, he gets it. This has that kinda villainy feel to it and lyrics like, "I'm taking back the crown" and such are good examples of why I chose it for him.

Blooper: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time

The energy of this song was the main reason that it gets assigned to Blooper. It's upbeat and about creating chaos, or waking up to the aftermath of chaos. Not a perfect fit, but not a terrible one either. The song title fits him really well too, kinda reminds me of a can't back down from a challenge kinda thing, which fits Blooper.

Selena- Vegas Lights

The lyrics, "Oh if you only knew, what we've been up to" was a big part of choosing it. This was almost for Blooper but I switched it in the end because I liked it better for Selena. It has a young feel to it and I just like it for her!

Sam- Either Miss Jackson or LA Devotee

Warning: Miss Jackson is a little mature
I really couldn't decide on a song so I chose both? Miss Jackson kinda has a sassy feel to it so I like that but LA Devotee is more laid back. Both were good for her, so I went with both.
Tell me which one you like better!

Professor Pikalus- Crazy=Genius

For some reason I couldn't find a normal clean version and I wouldn't normally mind if it didn't drop the f-bomb so here's the best I could do. You can listen to the original on your own but it does have strong language. This song is literally perfect for Pikalus, holy mother freaking crap. Just... ITS PERFECT

Because I normally do this, Optional-
Tanith: House Of Memories

I like this song for her! The feel of it fits, plus, the lyrics "Then will you remember me in the same way as I remember you?" Is just perfect!

*************************
And here you go! Some songs and reasoning, for the win!

I hope you liked this! Be sure to comment your thoughts and whether you agree or not, and I bit thee goodbye!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter