AU Where Everything Is The Same Except...

Okay, I've seen somethings where people take an alternate universe where it's the exact same EXCEPT one thing that wouldn't change the story too much, or wouldn't at all. I thought of one for Atlantis and I personally thought it was really funny so I want to share it.

AU where everything is the same except KrakenKid is short. Like two feet shorter than Cody.

Why is this funny? Think of the following scenarios:

Cody constantly calling KrakenKid, "Kiddo", "Junior" and/or "Short stuff" and KrakenKid retaliating with "Tree", "Giant" and "Old man"

Cody introducing him as a gremlin and KrakenKid tries to strangle him every time he does. Cody doesn't do a very good job defending himself because he's laughing too hard.

Cody using KrakenKid as an arm rest, getting punched in the gut for it but thinks it's 100% worth it.

"How's the weather down there?"

"I will stab you."

"Good thing I have knee pads with me."

And finally,

Professor: *Minority curses*

Cody: *Gasps and covers KrakenKid's ears* NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!

KrakenKid: I AM WAY OLDER THAN YOU PENGUIN

Just, short KrakenKid man.

*********************
And that's what I came up with! Not sure why but it happened!

I didn't finish my next update to I figured I'd give this as compensation or something.

I hope you guys liked this! Be sure to comment what you thought, and goodbye!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter