Wowie, Look At This TAG

I got tagged! (Again!)

It was good old TheShadowPhantom who tagged me, soooo away we go!

1. Favorite Quote?
It keeps switching but currently, it's:
"That- out there- that's my grave. On one of our adventures, Rick and I basically destroyed the whole world. So we bailed on that reality and we came to this one, because in this one, the world wasn't destroyed, and in this one, we were dead. So we came here and buried ourselves and we took their place. And every morning, Summer, I eat breakfast twenty yards away from my own rotten corpse. I'm the version of your brother that you can trust when he says 'don't run'. Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everyone's gonna die. Come watch TV?"
--Morty to Summer
Long quote but I like it.

2. Last Song You Listened To?
Feel This Moment By Pitbull, it was on in the store.

3. Lockscreen?
Same as last time, I hardly change it.

4. Favorite animal?
Probably cats

5. Epic Picture?
Uhhhhh

 Epic Picture?Uhhhhh

Here.

6. Wattpad Book Recommendation?
waterpearl123 book "An Atlantean's Journey" is pretty great. Check it out if you haven't already

7. Picture of an attractive person?
*Holds in inner willpower to take a picture of myself*

 Picture of an attractive person?*Holds in inner willpower to take a picture of myself*

Benedict Cumberbatch BOYYYYYYY

8. Random Fact?
Almost everyday, I put a piece of plastic in my eye so the world isn't blurry. Then, at the end of the day, I take it out and soak it in a solution so it's clean for tomorrow. Other days, I just hold some special glass in front of my eyes to get the same result.
.....
... In other words, I wear glasses and contacts

9. A wish?
Uhhhhhh
UHhhhh
UHHHHHHHHHHH
MAGIC? IM NOT GOOD AT THIS PRESSURE
I CANT EVEN COMPREHEND LIFE
WHAT IS LIFE

******************
I'm going to stop before I get an existential crisis. That was fun!

I hope you liked this! Be sure to comment and I'll see you guys later!

--JustAnAtlantisWriter