Stargazers

After the school day was over the group planned to meet up at PaRappa Town park to just hang out. PaRappa arrived via skateboard. The only person that hadn't arrived yet was Matt.
"Where's Matt," PaRappa asked anyone.
"He's telling the police about Gaster," PJ said.
"Oh, hey PJ did Gaster ever steal anything from you?" PaRappa asked.
"My energy," PJ said.
"Explain," PaRappa asked. Unfortunately PJ was already asleep again "Hmm," Just then Matt ran over to the park.
"Hey Matt. What'd the police say?" PaRappa asked.
"They said that they were already investigating Gaster for weeks now," Matt said, "Can we change the subject? I'm so tired of hearing about Gaster," They all nodded.
"Let's talk about dreams. I once had a dream that we were all flat but stuff around us wasn't," Paula said.
"But we've all had dreams like that," Katy said.
"You do!? You're kidding," Paula said.
"No, we all have dreams about being flat. Flat as paper," Matt said, "I don't just have dreams about that though. I also have dreams about being big impressive and snobby. I also go out of my way to find giant foods,"
"Weird," Sunny said. Peaceful silence for a moment.

"You have any new raps PaRappa?" Katy asked.
"Oh, uh only a little bit of one," PaRappa hated when they asked. He always felt on the spot.
"There's no need to be nervous just start," Katy said,"It's ok if it isn't done. What's it about?"
"Space," PaRappa said. He sighed, "Maybe one day, we won't have to theorize what space has in store,
we would not have to guess lies, we'd know so much more
Comets, stars, galaxies ahead-
sometimes I feel so small asleep in my bed. That's all I got so far," His friends clapped and PaRappa blushed.
"That was really good!" Sunny said, "Are you gonna make that a full song?"
"Well, it depends on how the rest of it turns out. But sure I could make it a full song," PaRappa blushed deeper. Matt nudged PJ awake. He wanted to see if PaRappa and Sunny were going anywhere. Unfortunately that was not so. Both of them just made excuses to not look each other in the eye like an ant or a squirrel. Matt grumbled and laid himself down in the grass. PJ did the same.
"I hate to ask but were you planning on making any collab songs with Milkcan anytime soon? I was hoping we could possibly pull in new fans," Katy asked.
"Well I would love to Katy, but i've got a lot on my plate right now. I've got 3 raps i'm working on along with school. Maybe during the summer when i'm a little more free," PaRappa hoped he wasn't being rude.
"I could write a song," Paula butted in.
"No offence, but do you really have any experience in writing songs?" Katy asked.
"I take offence," Paula laid herself on the ground crossing her arms. PaRappa and Katy were the last to lay down on the grass, so they did so joining the group..
"Ever worry that you don't know what you're doing in your life," PaRappa asked, "Like I know I love to rap and I'm always getting better, but what if I come across something that I love even more?"
"I understand what you're talking about, Except I haven't really found one single love," Matt said, "I'm all over the place. Sometimes i'm scared i'll never find something to do with my life,"
"Same here," Sunny said," I don't wanna work at some grocery store for the rest of my life,"
"Well, at least life isn't boring it's... funny and an adventure," Paula said.
"Nice words Paula," Matt said.
"Why are we so metaphorical all of a sudden? heh," Katy said trying to lighten the mood (even if metaphorical is the wrong word to use).
"I think we're just star gazing," Matt said.
"What?"
"I mean... You know how star light travels so far that even if the star is gone the light might still shine in the sky. Sometimes there is a new star too, and the light from it takes a very long time to get to us. So much so, that we can't even see that star yet," Matt explained.
"Stargazers huh. Wow..." PaRappa said. He was thinking about perhaps naming his space song Stargazers. He imagined himself as a space explorer. He saw a comet and landed on it in his new hat shaped rocket ship.
"I don't know Sir there doesn't seem to be any water here," He said.
"Look closer the thing is covered in ice," His authority said.
"Oh," PaRappa said back, feeling kinda dumb. He stopped imagining.