Entering "legally"

PaRappa was riding on a boat that morning as the sun shined it's warm glow over him.  He was sticking his head out the window alongside Pat who was sticking his head out as well.

They could see shimmering in the horizon their destination; HaHa Land. The biggest amusement park on the planet. It was made up of crazy attractions made by separate companies, but overseen by one man. Lord HaHa, Pat's father.
“Oh Putt, you'll love HaHa. You can never get bored!” Pat said blissful of his memories.
“I'm so excited. I couldn't imagine a place like that. An island of fun,” PaRappa said trying to imagine such a place. A utopia? The boat arrived on the island’s coast. All around the entrance was vast lines going up hills. The people atop them seemed to be from all over. “Look at all these people! Oh, It’s gonna take forevea to get in,” PaRappa sighed.
“Not to fear little buddy! I have a way we can totally get past all these people!” Pat said pointing upwards. Pat started going around the island’s beach until the clean green grass was gone, and there was nothing more than thorns and swamp.
“Heh heh ew,” PaRappa said. His shoes were getting muddy.
“I wish I had brought my boots. I hate getting my shoes muddy,” Pat said, “Are you afraid of heights Putt?”
“Um, I actually don’t know,” PaRappa said. Pat walked up to a wooden pole that went up at least a story. Other poles in the distance were connected to this one by a narrow path made with 2 by 4’s. There were 2 put right next to each other like an equal sign without the space in the middle. PaRappa gulped. It wasn’t a tightrope but that didn’t stop him from being a bit nervous about walking across this rickety walkway.
“What even is this thing?” PaRappa asked actually stopping to wonder why this thing should even exist.
“Oh, um. At HaHa Land we have a lot of feral cats so we built this so they can get around better,” Pat explained.
“Oh, alright,” PaRappa said. Pat started climbing the wooden pole, as it had ladderish additions to it like an electric pole. PaRappa followed Pat’s swishing tail. With each step up the ladder the more fearful PaRappa became. When he finally made it up, the slightest breeze made him more unsure of himself.
“Come on, It’s easy!” Pat encouraged already halfway to the other pole.
“Uhhh~ I don’t know. It’s windy,” PaRappa said hanging on the pole.
“Oh come on! Would you rather wait in that ENORMOUS line? Don’t you want to be like a sneaky ninja? Ninjas go on top of roofs and they aren't scared,”
“Ninjas, ninjas are cool. Stealth,” PaRappa said starting to walk forward.
“That’s it!” Pat clapped.
“Walking across the boards, close to HaHa’s shores. Over the swamp, hope I don't drop. Eh does swamp rhyme with drop?” PaRappa said as he went across.
“Dromp? Womp, comp,” Pat said just putting words out there.
“Humm I guess not. Uh… the greenest tree makes a better tea,”
“Aren't tea leaves dried up anyway?” Pat said.
“Whatever. Uh, They say the greener tree makes a better tea, but me? Well I like coffee,” PaRappa said.
“That’s a good one Putt!”
“Thanks!” Thinking of rhymes was taking the stress off of walking on the boards. They were getting closer to some building's roofs near by. “roofs roof- I once was a dog, wild and free, but living in In a log- fog, like my memory it's dreamy. Lost in years I know it really sounds eerie. . Eerie..? I musta sounded... real eerie?” PaRappa was starting to remember something about that last phrase.
“That was really awesome! Where’d you learn to rhyme so good?” Pat loved how PaRappa once could not talk at all, yet now he was an expert at singing.
“You see rhyming is the key to rap. The best of the best rappers do it in a snap. My old friend Max told me quite a lot, but he also told me that talent can’t be taught,” PaRappa said.
“You seem to have talent. Maybe you could even write songs,” Pat said stepping over another pole. They were over a town now.
“But about what?” PaRappa asked.
“Hmm how about your life,”
“But I’ve just started living it!” PaRappa laughed.
“Well I haven’t ever seen a dog dog go from a dog dog into a person before. You could talk about that in your song,” Pat suggested hopping onto a roof, “Come down,” He encouraged. PaRappa jumped onto the roof and followed sliding down onto a fire escape. They then walked down it into a crowd of new coming HaHa Land visitors. Among them was Matt and Paula. They had just arrived and were trying to find their hotel on a map of the close by area.
“How about this one? It’s close to the waterpark,” Matt said fumbling around with the gigantic map, “Uh Excuse me! Sir! Do you know how to get to this hotel building?” Matt asked Pat pointing to a very small point on the large map.
“Oh, That’s easy! You see that water tower over there!” Pat said pointing into the distance.
“Uh, huh,” Matt said following Pat’s finger.
“Just follow that, it’s like right next to it,” Pat finished.
“Oh thank you so much!” Matt said.
“No prob!” PaRappa said. Matt started to walk towards the tower when it got to him.
“PaRappa?” He turned around but PaRappa had already walked off, “Did you see that?” He asked Paula.
“See what?” Paula asked.
“That guy that cat was with looked a lot like PaRappa,” Matt said folding up the map.
“I guess,” Paula said. It’s hard to recognize cartoon characters that wear the same clothes everyday when they wear different clothes.