The wolves are tricked again

By the boat, and the train, and the plane, the other train and the 2 busses they all navigated. Papa had forgotten that it was already 10 in the afternoon when they left. It was sunrise by the time they finally walked into PaRappa town.

It was a nice warm yellow that touched the previously hidden streets and trees. PaRappa hazily looked over every side street backyard and alleyway. It was almost like he was dreaming. I’ve… seen all this before. Why can’t I remember..?

It saddened him that he still couldn’t remember. He hated that it felt more like a strange place than home. He just wanted to go home.

“Why… is my house so far away?” Matt groaned, “PaRappa put on your shades,”

“Oops. Sorry guys, I forgot,” PaRappa put on his sunglasses to be a more of a threat if any werewolves appeared. He knew what he had to do if any showed up. The canine wasn't exactly sure he was awake enough to put on an act, but he figured he would wake up if he was threatened.

“Complain complain. I'm the one carrying a stone woman, and a regular woman! When you get home you can collapse. Would you rather collapse on the street?” Papa sluggishly said. He was holding Pinto in his arms and Brethda in his bag.

“Maybe,” Matt smiled.

“Ha. You know what I just realized?” Sunny said.

“What?” PaRappa asked.

“Everyone here is a dog except for me,” She then yawned.

I am not a dog,” said a werewolf behind them causally. They all sluggishly turned to look at him, “Oh my god!” The werewolf jumped and pointed at PaRappa, “Ist da PaRappa! And he has petrified someone in ston!” The rather large wolf pointed to Brethda who was sticking out of Papa’s bag.

“Thas right you big parachute, parasite!”PaRappa started his act,“This is my town! And I will turn every last one of you to stone with my glare if you don't leaf immmmm immediately! Tell all your friends! Or, or, you'll never know who's necks!” PaRappa jumped out at the werewolf. The werewolf ran up the hill on all fours in fright.

They all looked as he retreated into a manhole.

“Well that was the best that could've worked out,” Matt said.

“I know right. He's really scared of me. It feel cool. Like I'm powerful or somethin,” PaRappa mumbled.

More werewolves of different sizes exited the manhole. They all cleared a path for a rather large dark werewolf who had 2 little white horns on the top of her head.

So you’re the famous PaRappa?” She asked timidly. She looked regal, while at the same time she looked like she was either going to sniff PaRappa curiously, or jump away in fear.

“Yes, and now that I've got all you werewolves attention I’m gonna have you guys listen carefully to what I have to say. It's been a long day. A long nite. A weird summer, I think. The last thing I want to s-see is you guys wrecking up what I consid-d-der, to be my one true home. Oh, and trying to eat my friends. Yeah like I didn't hear bout that on the way here,” PaRappa said.

Uhh,” the she-wolf leader felt guilty somehow. A meek werewolf next to her yelped in sheer terror.

“Oh peggle you don't, ya don't need to get so historical, hysterical. I'll be the good guy here, I'll give you 2 options," PaRappa turned to his family and friends,“Now uh… you guys might wanna stand back. I d-don't want any giant stone wolves falling over on you,”

His companions did not move.

“That means run,” He whispered. They all did just that, but Papa utterly refused to leave saying ‘no’ with a stern look, “I said GO DAD TAKE PINTO TO A SAFETY alright!?” PaRappa burst. Papa finally obeyed and went off with the rest of them. The unmasked mechanic continued to look back hoping that all was for not.

“Al-alright, let's continue. I'm only gonna give you 2 options, and I'm only gonna say em o-once so listen carefully now,” PaRappa began to walk around the werewolves like some army commander. He wanted to make them uncomfortable.

What will the choices be?” a werewolf asked shivering.

“I WAS JUS GETTING TO THAT!” PaRappa barked, “THE OPTION ONE! You can leave! Go, the heck away. Nobody wants you. Go...way,” The wolves began to crowd the streets from multitudes of manholes and flee.

“W-what? You aren't even gonna hear option two?” PaRappa was happy with this.

Our plan was to run away as soon as you arrived anyway. News spreads fast,” The she-wolf loomed over PaRappa.

“Oh,”

Haven't I seen you somewhere before?” The she-wolf said squinting her eyes.

“I honestly have no idea. I have amnesia,” PaRappa said.

Oh well. That must be awful considering you turn people to stone with your eyeballs,” The she-wolf cocked her head.

“Only people I don't like. I'm in control,” PaRappa lied for convenience.

Oh, I remember now, I have seen you before. I don't remember you being able to turn people to stone though,” She said.

“Yeah well don't we all change,” PaRappa put his hands in his pockets and started walking.

Where are you going?

“My house, I think. I'm not exactly sure it's this way. Why are you being so kind to me?” PaRappa turned around and started walking backwards.

Why does a farmer pet his pig who is 2 weeks from slaughter?” The she-wolf flashed her teeth for a moment while talking.

“Hey! D-don't do that now,” PaRappa continued on his way leaving the werewolf. She sat on the ground and gazed at him like he was a mouse or a deer. It was extremely tempting to just pounce on the inferior canine, but someone had once told her he was off her killing list.

PaRappa had walked down to the end of the road when Papa grabbed him into an alleyway. It was discovered that everyone was hiding there as they watched all the wolves scramble around the streets.

“I can't believe that worked. Who knew that werewolves were so afraid of being turned to stone,” Sunny whispered.

“Who knows to what the extent they were lied to. They probably just never wanna find out anymore of what they already know,” Papa said.

“Where are we?” Pinto yawned silently.

“We're almost home. We just need to wait a little ok hun?” Papa explained.

“Ok,” She said hazily, “Uhg…. Werewolves again?”

“What do you mean again?” Papa asked.

“There used to be a werewolf gang that would meet at this somewhere house... house somewhere. I don't know what they did or whatever but they howled all the time and played really loud... What's the word for a sound but people dance to it?”

“Rap music,” PaRappa said. His ears perked up every time she talked.

“It's just music. Music’s the word I was looking for,” Pinto said, “They would play really loud music. Until one day they just disappeared,”

“Strange we never knew,” Matt commented.

“Well, it's over now. We got PaRappa home safe, and we got rid of the werewolves all in the same day,” Sunny said.

It got quiet.

“Are they… finally gone?” Matt asked the group. They all began to creep out of their hiding place. It was silent. The group took it as a sign that the storm was over, so continued to their homes.