The time traveler suddenly wants nothing to do with her

"Annnnd that is the wrong answer. The right one, was his dad" The host PaRappa said. The audience PaRappas sighed with disappointment.

"PaRappa?" The host PaRappa asked another PaRappa to pick his category.

"Uh I choose Matt for 300," PaRappa contestant 2 said.

"Matt plays this instrument for no reason," The host PaRappa stated the question.

"What is guitar?" PaRappa contestant 2 said.

"That is incorrect. Anyone up for steal?" The host PaRappa said.

"Yes," PaRappa contestant 1 ran away from his booth to a 3rd base.

"Pants!" The host PaRappa shouted while pointing to PaRappa contestant 1.

"WhatisWhatisWhatisWhatis," PaRappa contestant 1 said on 3rd base like a broken record.

"That is correct," PaRappa contestant 1 turned into pants with arms and feet.

"Yes," PaRappa contestant 1 said flexing on 3rd base.

"That's not fair. He did do that," PaRappa contestant 57 said.

"No," The host PaRappa said, "PaRappa?"

"Oh um, Bugger Plus for 400," PaRappa contestant 3 said.

"We already did that one," The host PaRappa said.

"Oh. Um then I'll do chaos for 500,"

"What is your greatest fear PaRappa? What is truly one of the most terrifying for any person on this planet really?" The host PaRappa's face went hauntingly mysterious.

"OOOOooh hehe, Spending your time not being one. It's too bad, i'm gonna really miss that scream of yours. Oh well, at least I get to hear it one last time," PaRappa contestant 3 said grimly back. All of the PaRappa's then started to get nervous like their words had attracted some sort of evil.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEE-" A PaRappa in the audience started screaming like a nine year old with a microphone.

A heavy layer of sleep was lifted off of PaRappa. He sat up to find Reaper the Grim standing over him. Surprised, he jumped backwards and screamed.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Eh hem! I have a special announcement for you all. Those that are awake, wake others up. We have just gotten word that a dangerous chemical weapon has been released in HaHa Land. To avoid being killed by the chemical you need to stay awake! I repeat, to avoid the weapon you need to stay awake! We are unsure of how much land the gas takes up but it is always good to stay safe!-" The announcement said.

Reaper the grim walked backwards out of Spaghetti Dinner and then flew off.

"I hope that was a hallucination," PaRappa didn't feel as safe in Spaghetti Dinner as he had before. That was when he once again saw the terrifying stature of Bugger Plus emerged from the woods. PaRappa slid under his window. He honestly couldn't tell if Bugger Plus had looked his way, but he hadn't.

The desperate husk was drowsy from working so hard. Even with his enhancements to heighten his energy and senses, he still felt drained. He was starting to panic again when the green filled that sour hole up with numbness. At this point he was just a numb working machine. To him though, being numb was worth it. He still had a doubt in the back of his mind that every moment longer with the green might give him cancer, or some sort of brain damage. The green did not respond to theses thoughts that they could very well hear, because they themselves did not know if they were deadly.