PJ tricks the wolf

PaRappa Putt Crowla flapped hard high in the sky. He had arrived in Rodney State a little while ago. He was so high up, and so tired, that he was worried that he wouldn't be able to go any longer and fall. A little while later he had made it over PaRappa town and slowly started to swivel his way down to find PJ.

PJ had been packing for his trip to HaHa land for the past week (He started early because he knew that he was going to take it slow). He didn't have a fear in the world. PJ's windows were not open, but even if they were he still wouldn't be able to tell what time it was. The only thing that kept him from leaving the real world behind entirely was his job as a disk jockey at Club Fun (Also food shopping) . Other than that all he did was sleep. That was his summer schedule. During those 3 months all of the friends had a harder time getting together to do things. PJ wasn't very good at planning things, so he only contributed to the problem.

He was barely watching Star vs wars the force of evil awakens on Fox when Crowla slammed into his window. He was surprised by it, but this didn't stop him from investigating what created the sound. Most of the time sounds in the apartment building he could never be able to understand. They sometimes kept him up at night.
The scream of bloody murder by a wild fox fox, the slam of a door by the wind, and the jittery clang of a hard working washing machine echoed through the building at times. He shuffled over to the window. Open there he flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter came the crowla. PJ didn't exactly know what to do now. He had let him in just because it was kind, like holding the door open for a fellow student. Now he had let in a guest, and not just any guest, a wild animal guest.
PJ then remembered something that animals all love.
"You want any food?" He asked not really expecting an answer. Pinatas don't ever need to eat, but it doesn't mean they can't. PJ walked over to his fridge to see if there was anything he had that a bird might want to eat. He immediately crossed eggs off as something a bird would not eat (even though they do). There wasn't anything else in the fridge that really stood out to him. He gave a maybe to peanut butter. While all of this was happening Crowla was neatly sitting atop PJ's head. PJ hoped that the bird wouldn't defecate on him, but little did he know that pinatas didn't do that either.

    He closed the door and went to his snack box that was heavily decorated like a prize box at school. The brightly colored 'stuff' had been put there by his mother. PJ reached in and grabbed the only thing left in there: a bag of salted sunflower seeds. He had bought these by mistake thinking they were shelless. PJ still didn't know how to properly remove the meat from the shell himself. He decided that this was the perfect snack for a bird. He even thought about putting the seeds in a ball of peanut butter and cooking them into a hard cookie-ish thing. Thinking about peanut butter and cookies together made his mouth water. 
    He didn't know if the bird would even eat cookies, so he decided just to give him the seeds at they were. He brought the seeds back with him into the living area and sat down on the couch. PJ delicately picked Crowla up from his head and placed him right next to him. PaRappa Putt Crowla felt really odd being so much smaller than PJ. He could even fit himself on the shelf that housed PJ's camcorder.

    Crowla wondered if he should try to tell PJ that he himself was PaRappa. There was already a PaRappa in that world though, and Crowla really didn't feel like he was much of a PaRappa anymore anyway. He died a very shaken, angry, adolescence who acted like he had pepper in his eyes. He kept to his own, slaving away secretly for the lives of millions. His life was cut short by the jaws of a monster. Crowla shivered at the memory of his own clock stop. Never had anything ever been so silent.
    Breaking Crowla away from his grim thought, PJ placed a single seed in front of him. Crowla cracked it open without touching it and then inhaled the meat (this is how pinatas eat). It was nice and salty as he expected.
"Woah," PJ said surprised at the magical feat the crowla had done. He placed another seed down to see the exact same thing.
    He then heard a knock on the door. Crowla got a bit nervous. He flew up and landed on PJ's head again. For PJ's safety and for his own.