43 : You're on your period

43 - You're on your period

You and Riker are supposed to go out on a date tonight, but you got your period, and you really aren't feeling the best.

You get ready anyway, but as it gets closer and closer to the time you have to leave, you just feel worse and worse. 

Your stomach hurts from the cramps, and you feel a bit sick and nauseous. You haven't really eaten anything all day, but you aren't hungry. And you also have a really intense headache.

You call Riker.

"Hello?"

"Riker, I don't think I can make it for our date tonight. I'm sorry."

"It's ok. Um... What happened?"

"Nothing. I just got my period. I don't feel well."

"Oh..."

"Maybe we can reschedule?"

"Um... Or we could just have the date there. I mean, if you're up for it. I can take care of everything. And we can just chill in bed or on the couch and watch a movie or something."

You don't really feel like having company, but Riker seems to really want to see you still...

"Ok, fine."

"Cool. I'll be there in like 30 minutes. Bye!"

"Bye, Riker."

You change into comfier clothes, and get into bed. You curl up, and fall asleep, waiting for Riker to arrive.

Later...

"You awake?"

You open your eyes, and see your boyfriend standing next to your bed.

"What?"

"I asked if you were awake," Riker said, laughing a little bit.

You scooch over and Riker slides into bed next to you. He has a few bags with him.

"Did you go to the grocery store?"

"Yeah. I got us some stuff for tonight."

"Like what?"

"Well... I got you some pills if... you know... it hurts. And I got some bars of Hershey's chocolate. I got some junk food too."

"Thanks... But I don't really feel like eating right now. I just feel sick and I have a headache."

Riker hands you a bottle of water and 2 pills, which you take. 

"Thanks."

"No problem."

He puts a movie on, and shuts off the lights. He wraps his arms around you, and you cuddle into him. 

You start feeling better after a little while, and start eating some of the chocolate Riker got. 

"Feeling better yet?" Riker asks.

"A little. Thanks for buying all of this and coming over."

"You're welcome. I'm just glad you're feeling better."

Riker holds you tighter, and you lay your head on his chest. His arms are so warm and protective, and you love cuddling with him.

"But Riker?"

"What?"

"I feel like I'm going to fall asleep."

"That's ok. I'll stay with you."

You smile, and close your eyes, cuddling into Riker. And you peacefully drift off to sleep.