51 : Nighttime shenanigans

51 - Nighttime shenanigans

You were at Riker's house for a sleepover. You'd had a movie night with Riker and his siblings, but everyone was asleep now except for you and Riker. 

You'd both snuck away from the living room, and went upstairs to Riker's bedroom. 

You were both feeling really goofy after eating a ton of candy and drinking soda all night. 

You flopped down on Rocky's bed. Riker grabbed a pillow, and started whacking you.

"Riker!"

"Shhh! Everyone's sleeping!"

You grab one of Rocky's pillows, and start whacking Riker back. But Riker's stronger, and he makes you back up into the corner. 

You duck, and run to the other side of the room to try to grab another pillow, but before you can get it, Riker grabs you around your waist, and flops down on the bed with you.

You turn in his arms, and start tickling him. He grabs both your hands and holds them in only one of his. And then starts to tickle you instead. 

You squirm backwards, trying to get away, until you've run out of bed, and you start falling off the edge. 

Riker tries to grab you, but you fall off the bed, and he falls on top of you. 

"Oh my god, are you ok?" Riker asks, laughing.

"Yeah, you?"

"Yup. But we made a really loud thud. Hopefully we didn't wake anyone."

You grab a pillow, and whack Riker right in the face.

"Hey!"

He grabs the pillow out of your hands. 

"You need to apologize to me for that. I want a kiss," Riker demands, trying not to crack a smile.

"Ok, fine."

You lean closer to him. Just as he thinks you're about to kiss him, you start tickling his stomach, and he lets out a bunch of giggles. 

You and Riker never really settle down for the night, and keep laughing quietly until the morning, when all the sugar and caffeine has worn off. And you fall asleep in Riker's arms.