Hello

"I'm sorry Steve. I really thought I could convince Tony and the others not to sign the Accords."

"It's okay n/n. You did your best. I'm sorry you have to stay here until this is all worked out. Soon you can go back to the apartment. I'm just trying to keep you safe, and I do this with the best intentions you know."

I sighed. Steve was like a brother to me. When Loki came, I tried to help my family and the others with my powers, but I was too late. They died and I was orphaned. I was a teenager then. Shield saw me and wanted me to work with them, but a certain Steve Rogers was against it so he took me in. He taught me to control my powers and to never use them unless necessary. I love him, but sometimes he's just to overprotective. I would've been fine I'm twenty-two now, but I could understand where he's coming from. Those Hydra freaks were everywhere and he found out his friend from the forties was alive. Not only that but now the government wanted the Avengers to sign those Accords. I honestly tried to convince them not to sign, but it just didn't work.

"Steve why can't I ever join y'all?"

"Because your like the sister I never got to be a big brother to. I know you can take care of yourself, but I just don't know what I'd do with myself if you got hurt. Look Wanda will be here; you can talk to her. I love you. Don't do anything stupid till I get back okay?"

"How can I , your taking all the stupid with you."

I must've said something that upset him. He told me a little about his past, but never enough so I could understand. He smiled at me kissed my cheek then left.

I was utterly bored. I talked to Wanda every now and then, but most the time I just stayed in my room and watched movies. Currently I'd been watching The Fellowship of the Ring when someone knocked on my door.

"Clint? What are you doing here?"

"I'm busting you and Wanda outta here and we're going on a road trip. Hurry up though and get dressed we don't have much time. As soon as I get Wanda we're running okay?"

I just nodded and got dressed. Soon he came back with Wanda and we ran to a jet. I got in the back and was greeted by a man.

"Hi I'm Scott Laing."

"Hi I'm y/n l/n. So uh Clint where exactly are we going?"

He said Berlin. That's where we were going to meet Steve apparently. Did this mean I was going to get to fight? Soon we had made it and we were now driving in a van. I sat in the back also taking a nap like Scott who was in the middle, and Wanda and Clint were up front.

Not really anyone's POV:

Clint has just gotten Scott outta the car to introduce him to Steve when he remembered your sleeping form in the back.

"Um... Steve, please don't be mad, but I brought one more person."

He went in the van and woke you up. He helped you outside the van and you rubbed your eyes from sleep. That's when you noticed him. He was the first person outside you laid eyes on. He had long brown hair, stubble, blue eyes, and he looked like a human plum. Something about him felt familiar, but you didn't know anyone like him.

"Uhhh. Steve who is this girl?"

"That's y/n. She's kinda like a sister to me. Y/n... You okay?"

You had tranced out. You were now face to face with the mystery man.

"Oh my. I'm sorry I got all in your space. Erm. My name is y/n l/n. Who are you?"

"You don't know who I am?" He asked confused.