Whoa...

(okay so this picture will come into play eventually so.)

You were the laziest avenger of them all. You knew it and everyone else did. Currently you were on the couch in your PJs with that messy hair I don't care attitude. You were watching something that Clint had been watching but you were to lazy to get the remote. Also with your lazyness came you're changeable attitude. You were a really nice person and would do pretty much anything depending on the person as long as it was morally right, but around the tower you were just so lazy. Most the time you didn't talk. If someone talked to you, you would grumble some noise and continue your day. It's not like you were rude. You weren't a fake person, it's just you lacked energy and emotion. And sleep was always a good excuse not to see anyone or do anything.

You could remeber what happened two days ago clearly.

Today was Bucky Barnes' first official day as not only an avenger, but a resident of the tower. He was in the elevator with Tony, Steve, and Clint, who were giving him the grand tour.

"Well Bucky, we're fixing to be in the main living room. It's very spacious." Clint tried to make sure Bucky felt welcome. The door opened and they all walked out in the large space.

"Here we are. One of our favorite places in the tower where we can all hang out together. Oh well we wouldn't be surprised there's one of your new teammates in her natural habitat. Bucky the dead girl over there is y/n y/ln."

"Dead?" Bucky wondered as he walked up closer.

"No Bucky it's okay Tony just meant she's sleeping. She's hard to wake up though. She's like the character Arora, or Sleeping Beauty which we can catch you up on that later." Steve commented.

"Yeah he's right. Me and Nat had a dare to see if she'd wake up if we threw water on her. I know that's harsh but I ended up having to pay Natasha twenty dollars. I threw water at her and she didn't even move in her sleep." Clint added.

Bucky continued to move closer to her. He got a better look at her and he thought he might've just fallen in love. Sure it was cheesy and cliche even though her hair was all over the place and he saw drool coming out her mouth, there was something about her that attracted him and made him want to find out all he could about her.

"She normally is always like this. Lazy. But she doesn't mind. Also I'm gonna warn ya that when in the tower she doesn't talk much just grumble. She's not mean just it's weird. But she's really nice and caring she might even be nicer than Steve but she just doesn't show it here. Most the time she's always in PJs and cuddling an animal or something. Also she just so happens to be your nextdoor neighbor in y'alls two room, mini living room, with kitchen, and such floor above this one." Tony said smugly. Which caused Bucky to blush a deep crimson red.

Now back to today. How did you know? You heard the whole thing. You were gonna get up to go to your room and read but once you heard them enter you stayed "asleep". It wasn't the first time and what could you say, you were very snoopy. You sighed at the flashback because you could've died when you heard that Bucky was there. The Bucky. You opened your eye just slightly enough to see him. It truly was The James Buchanan Barnes, your dream man. Which you would never tell anyone of course. Steve had told you story after story about his friend and soon you found a low-key way to know almost anything and everything about him. You were dedicated. And when you found out he was alive you were happy. That was until you found out he was the Winter soldier. Your heart shattered for him and you wanted nothing more than to save him from the soldier and people that were in control of his body and not him himself. However missions from the others always kept you occupied, even if it was too do something as simple as bake a cake.