Where Do You Stand?

Everyone sat in the team living room utterly bored. People were trying to decide what to do.

"How about we go to Disney World?" Steve finally stated.

"Or... We could go to Universal. I mean come on. Disney is more  centered around kids. Am I right. Who's with me? Who thinks we should go with gramps idea?"

Half the people said Universal, the others said Disney. For all who were in the living room, since others were in different rooms, it pretty much was a tie. Everyone looked at you.

"Y/n... What are you going to decide? Team Tony or Team Steve? Universal or Disney?"

You were not good at making decisions.

"Why is it always you two with teams? You're like arguing brothers. Why are we always divided? Come on. You know I'm not good at making decisions."

The girls were silently talking with each other. "You know she's not wrong." Wanda giggled.

"Yeah. However I can fix this problem. Bucky. Where is he?"

"Training room." Pepper replied.

You continued to ramble and Nat left on a mission getting Bucky.

She made it noticing Bucky cleaning up.

"Hey Buck."

"Nat. You normally don't talk to me. So I'm assuming you need a favor."

"This is a favor you'll want to do. It involves y/n." She smirked when she noticed his head perk up.

"Y/n?" He whispered.

"Yes. All you have to do is choose a place to go Universal or Disney."

"Oh... I think Universal."

She internally laughed. "Okay well let's go."

"I mean I haven't gotten to ride haunted Mansion, but DC island (since they're marvel I just figured I'd do DC since it's still super hero)"

"Tin Wolf, great your here. Help us out. I thought we should go to Universal. Steve thinks we should go to Disney."

"Sorry Steve I was gonna go with Universal."

"Thank you. Now y/n are you gonna choose."

"Universal." You blurted.

"N/n... I thought you'd choose Disney." Steve frowned.

"Well... I haven't been to Universal yet Stevie."

"That might have some truth, but we know the real reason why." Pepper cuddled into Tony.

"It's because she literally only cares about the man, the myth, the legend, Bucky Barnes." Sam laughed.

You crossed your feet slightly giggling. "Guilty as charged."

"Huh?" Bucky perked up his head again.

"You heard her man. She likes you just as much as you like her. Now go on." Sam shoved Bucky to you.

"I'd side with you on everything. We'll probably not everything well I guess it depends, but most things."

You held his hand letting all of the other conversations go through your ears only focusing on Bucky alone.

"Hello? Hey lovebirds... Get your stuff ready eventually. We're going to Universal tomorrow." Sam snapped his fingers in front of your faces.

You didn't even look away from Bucky. You just sorta patted Sam's chest as if to say got it. He just laughed leaving you to alone.

"Oh the geezer lovebirds."