Bibliophile

You loved to read. You felt like you were one of the only ones on the team who did. At least you were one of the ones who continuously talked about books or were seen with them.

However you were getting bored. You hadn't had time to go to Barnes and Noble or any other bookstore to get new books. You needed something new.

Tonight you decided to star gaze on the couch. Everything was so clear tonight. Nobody else was in the living room so you had your record player listening to soft music.

"Y/n... I... I didn't expect you to be up.. I really didn't expect anyone to be up actually." You sat up and noticed Bucky.

"Whatca holding?"

"Oh... Ummm it's my journal."

He sat down beside you. He looked out at the sky with you for quite sometime. It was peaceful with the addition of your music.

"You know I also happen to be a bibliophile." Bucky said outta the blue.

"Huh?"

"You know what bibliophile means Doll. Come on, follow me." He grabbed your hand and lead you to the elevator. He pressed up, but during the whole ride, he held onto your hand which wasn't a bad thing either.

The elevator stopped on the eighty-secondth floor. As soon as the door opened he was already dragging you out causing you to giggle. Then you stopped at a door. He let go of your hand, but he quickly covered your eyes with his hands. You heard the door open. He lead you turning you a few seconds.

"You ready?" You could practically hear him smiling.

"Eheh. I'm ready. I don't know what I'm ready for, but I'm ready." You grabbed the sides of his arms subconsciously biting your bottom lip swaying with him.

Then he took his hands off your eyes. You gasped at the sight. A whole long wall filled with with shelves of books top to bottom.

"Oh my." You placed your hands over your mouth. "It's beautiful. Where are we?"

You began to touch some of the books touching their spines, feeling, and smelling the pages. (Am I the only one)

"This is my room. I asked for them to install these bookshelves. Before everything happened I was quite the avid reader. In fact I was a nerd and geek too believe it or not. So when I got my mind back, you could imagine how I reacted. Seventy years plus of books I missed."

He put his arm around your waist after grabbing a notebook from a nearby desk.

"I've read every single one of them. I've also written. I've written about memories old and new. I've written fiction and nonfiction alike."

"I can't believe you're letting me in your room. Your let no one come in here. Why. Why me?"

He rubbed your waist. "Because you're my gal. That's why. You know what's mine is yours. I know you love to read, and I wanted to share my fondness of reading. So my baby doll I want to share my books with you.  I know you can't always go to my bookstore hehe so you can come to my private library. I also want to share some of the things I've written with you."

"Oh my gosh. Buckybear. You are the sweetest man. I can't believe I managed to find such I gentleman."

You pecked his lips. Then he kissed back. "I love you so much y/n. I love you. I love you. I love you."

He kissed your face all over. "I love you too Bucky."

"You want to cuddle on the bed and perhaps critic one of my fantasy writings?"

"I'd love too."

That was the night you discovered James Buchanan Barnes should really be an author. (Nothing dirty just sweet)

I hope that you all enjoyed this one. I was going to make this one where you both like confessed, but then I realized that I pretty much always write imagines like that. So for the first time in forever I wrote one where you and Bucky were already dating. I hope it was enjoyable. I can honestly see Bucky liking books and such, being an intelligent man more so than a ladies man. Anyways. Thanks for reading.

Till next time Bucky's plums
            Buckybear.

PS do you all like to be called Bucky's plums... I thought it would be cute. I dunno. Anywho.