Christmas with Bucky

Christmas with Bucky includes:

1. Ugly Christmas sweaters
2. Sweatpants
3. Cuddles
4. Kisses under mistletoe. Bucky will carry you around to one just so he can "kiss you under the mistletoe"
5. Watching classic old black and white movies like It's A Wonderful Life
6. Stories of Christmases long ago with his parents, Rebecca, Steve, and his family.
7. Both of you playing Christmas songs in duet on piano. ( You can change instrument if ya wanna I just had a feeling he would.)
8. Catching Bucky singing by singing with him.
10. Popping pop corn.
11. Hot hot hot chocolate
12. Polar Express
13. Knee socks
14. Going to church on Sundays and Wednesdays as y'all do all year round but enjoying helping with the children's choir.
15. Seeing the kids at church calling him Buck Buck.
17. Making home made presents to exchange Christmas day.
18. Bucky giving you a little box each day on the twelve days before Christmas to open on Christmas day to discover they're charms that match something y'all did through the year.
19. Bucky and you ironically getting each other a puppy as  Christmas presents. (You got him a Husky he got you a golden retriever)
20. Going shopping with him to get presents for the rest of the gang.
21. Putting ribbons and bows in Bucky's hair and him putting ribbons in your hair while you wrap presents
22. Snow day all day cause the cold never bother either of ya anyways.
23. When you two saved a bird with a broken wing helped it get better and set it free.
24. Spending a whole day trying to figure it what to name your kids (the puppies)
25. When you would fall asleep in each other's arms on the couch after those movie marathons knowing that being in his arms made you feel secure. Being in his arms is where you hoped to be for the rest of y'all's lives.

(I know it's not Christmas yet, but I am moving some of my Imagines from another book to this one.)