I'm Confused

You were laughing at a funny video when you heard your boyfriend walk up to you. He sat beside you and he had his I'm confused face on. He mainly used that face when it came to all the new technology.

He pulled out his phone as he typed in his password. "Why are Sam and I running behind Captain Jack Sparrow?" He showed you the picture, and you couldn't help but giggle. You hadn't seen this, but it was hilarious.

"Is this a mee-mee?" He scratched his head as he thought.

"Yes hon, it's a mee-mee more commonly known as a meme. I didn't do this, but"

"Was it Sam?"

"I know you and Sam are having this big dork off joke war thing, but why would Sam make fun of himself. I was going to say it's probably either Clint or Scott, and they probably took the picture while you were all training."

He nodded his head then he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Can you teach me more about these um... Memes?"

"I can, but once we enter the meme realm.. There's no going back." You sighed knowing how much you liked looking at memes.

You watched as his eyes went wide, and now you were mentally making memes in your head. Honestly you didn't look at memes as much, but it was all still so addicting to look at. You began to teach him about memes and how to make them.

"They're all for fun, and I like the relatable memes the best." You smiled.

After your lessons he started to understand completely, or at least you thought.

You really shouldn't have doubted him because now he was full on meme craze. He sent the memes through texts. He showed the memes to you when you were sitting together. He showed you memes that he made. He was a meme.

Also everyone else commented on Bucky's memes.

"I thought you were supposed to be helping me out here, y/n. Now Bucky is making memes of me that are being seen by a lot of people." Sam frowned.

"Well he is my boyfriend, but I figured he'd just shrug it off. I shouldn't be blaming anything or anyone, but it all started with the meme of you and him running behind."

"Jack Sparrow."

"Captain." You smirked. "The only thing is it wasn't made by Clint or Scott."

"Wasn't me either." Sam grumbled.

"Who was it then?"

"I did." You turned around and looked to see... Thor?

"What I love those movies, and I thought it was funny. I didn't know it would lead to a meme war amongst us all."

It was true. Once Bucky started to make memes everyone began to make memes as well. To be honest you and Bucky were probably at the top. You mainly because of Bucky.

"I will say... We've created a meme monster."

Then I'll of the sudden Bucky was there hands on hips in that super hero pose.

"I am no meme monster. I am a meme King. Mwahaha."

"Did your boyfriend seriously just Mwahaha?" Sam spoke.

"Yup." You walked to Bucky and looked into his eyes. "I think the memes are getting to your head. I think we should ugh go a little lighter in our memes."

"Aww but I don't wanna stop making memes. I don't wanna stop looking at memes." Bucky pulled his puppy eyes.

"Trust me the memes won't stop. You are now a walking meme. It's an honor really." You grabbed his hand.

"Okay. I'm sorry I went meme wild the past couple weeks y/n." He blushed.

"It's quiet alright."

Unknown to you and Bucky, Sam sent texts to everyone, other than you and Bucky, that the meme war was over. Texts came flooding in saying how most the team was relieved.

Bucky, ya gotta love him. Meme, sweetheart, and all.