Wait

You sighed frowning in the back of the car. You were wedged in between Sam and Clint on the way to a baseball game.

You regret ever telling Steve you hadn't been to a baseball game, or any other sports game. He looked so disappointed, and the next thing you know is that you're being picked up by Sam.

He carried you to the elevator and then you saw Clint beside you. Sam put you down, and before you could run, they both linked their arms with yours. When the elevator opened, Bucky was already in it.

The boys walked you into the elevator and Steve walked in last.

"Was this planned?"

"Yeah. You should go to a game n/n. Everyone keeps telling me how you haven't been to any games, and today is the perfect day for that."

You were glad when you finally got out of the car. The boys eagerly walked ahead as you stretched.

"Look I'm sorry Steve and the guys dragged you here. I'm sorry I was apart of this stupid plan."

You turned around and smiled. "It's okay Bucky."

"Not really. We basically took you by force. Well sort of. I feel bad about that. Can I make it up to you?"

"Do they have cotton candy?" You asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, you can get me one of those, and we can share it." You spoke as you began to walk.

"I can do that." Bucky shook his head smiling as he caught up with you.

You and Bucky had become close friends since he first came. Steve was also close to you so eventually you got the privilege to say their motto.

When you got in it was so crowded, and you had no idea where you were going. Bucky took your hand and began to lead you in the right direction. You couldn't help but blush because of your little crush on him.

Eventually you found Steve, Sam, and Clint. You sat in between Steve and Bucky and looked out at the crowd. Then you realized you were still holding Bucky's hand.

"Hey can I get some cotton candy over here?" Bucky yelled. 

The man came over handing Bucky a bag of cotton candy, and Bucky let go of your hand to pay for the cotton candy. Then he gave you the bag.

"Thanks Buckybear."

"No problem." He smirked.

You opened the bag and shared the delicious candy with you. The game went by, and you really didn't pay attention. You listened to Bucky explain the game, but you still didn't fully understand.

"Y/n watch out!" You turned around to see Bucky's hand inches from your face. He then pulled it down to reveal a baseball.

"You almost got hit in the face by the first home run of the game. It's a good thing I was here huh." Bucky smirked.

"Yeah. You know I have a fear of hospitals." You giggled.

"Uh guys... You might wanna look at the jumbotron." Steve spoke.

You and Bucky looked from Steve to the big screen. There you and Bucky were staring at yourself. Then you realized the words that hung above you.  Kiss Cam

Your eyes widened and you felt your cheeks heat up. You looked to your hands and then to Bucky. He was still staring at the screen. It was like he wasn't there anymore. You really just wanted them to find other people.

Then Bucky looked to you.

"So they chose us huh."

"Yeah... I... I guess so."

You looked back to the screen, and you still were both on the screen. "I don't think they're going to leave us."

"No. Probably not." Bucky also blushed.

"Bucky... Uh... I wanted to tell you this not necessarily now, but I like you."

"I like you too."

"Bucky I meant like."

"I know what you meant doll, and I meant the same thing." Bucky laughed and took a hold of your hand.

Then you both just looked at each other. "Doll... I know that's probably isn't the first place you'd want to kiss, but can I kiss you?"

You nodded your head, and Bucky pulled you close. He gently kissed you, and you  tangled your hands in his hair. His stubble tickled, but you didn't mind it.

You eventually pulled away and Bucky kissed the top of your head. Then you both looked at the screen. Everyone had been staring at you both. Then they all cheered.

You couldn't believe people wanted you and Bucky to kiss. You giggled resting your head on his chest.

Eventually everyone went back to watching the game, and you fell asleep. When the game was over, Bucky picked you up bridal style and took you back to the car. He sat in the back with you and Clint.

"Is... Is the game over?" You mumbled opening your eyes.

"Yeah, but I got the ball signed. I also got you these." Bucky smiled.

You opened your eyes and smiled when you saw another bag of cotton candy and a teddy bear.

"Thanks Bucky. Sorry I fell asleep."

"It's no problem doll. Now if you want, you can go back to sleep. I'll wake you up when we get back to the compound." Bucky whispered kissing the top of your head again.

You grabbed the bear he gave you and cuddled back into his chest. You fell asleep again smiling

"Thanks for dragging me to a baseball game boys." You mumbled.

"You're welcome." Clint, Sam, and Steve laughed, then spoke like Bucky. "Doll."

Bucky just laughed rolling his eyes. What a day.