Back Again

"Hello Glowbugs! We're live again with your favorite couple Bucky and y/n. This will their fifth time here on my channel. I know the scenery is a bit different, and that is because we are in Bucky and y/n's living room."

You and Bucky sat beside Wanda and smiled at the camera while holding hands. "We're glad to be back. Thanks for having us."

"It's no problem. Thanks for letting us get a view of your living room. Now everyone as always be sending in the comments and questions." She smiled.

You all began to read the comments.

"Bucky can you just stare into the camera, like get up and look in the camera for a few seconds?"

Bucky nodded and got up. He got so close that viewers could only really see his eyes. "Is this okay?"

"Everyone is saying yes." Wanda spoke.

Bucky finally went back to his seat, and you kissed his cheek. Then you  read a comment. "How has life been treating you all?"

"Well it's been good for me, and thanks to you all I've reached one million subs, so thank you." Wanda said.

"Well it's good for us too. We haven't really done much. We went to a dinner party with y/n's family." Bucky shrugged.

"We've been watching a lot of Netflix." You answered.

"What have you been watching on Netflix?" Wanda asked.

"Well we haven't had it long so we've watched The Office, Stranger Things, and now we just started to watch The Crown." Bucky smiled looking to you.

"Will you both do the chapstick challenge?"

"What's the chapstick challenge?" You asked.

"We have to put chapstick on our lips. The other person keeps their eyes closed, and then we kiss. The person with their eyes closed has to guess the flavor." Bucky spoke.

You giggled looking to him, "How do you know what it is?"

"I babysat Cassie the other day, and it was one of the things she watched. I was going to make her change it, but I fell asleep."

"Oh yeah that's the day I had to go shopping with Steve to help him get a new phone." You giggled. "When I got back to our floor, Cassie had painted all of Buck's left arm. We spent the whole night trying to get that paint off."

"Would you both do the challenge though?" Wanda asked.

You both looked to each other and blushed. "We don't know. We probably wouldn't, but maybe we will. We already shaved Bucky's face live, and we reached our goal thanks to you guys the foundation was so thankful. We wouldn't do the challenge for money, but it kind of feels weird to just kiss for a video you know." Bucky answered.

"Yeah, Wanda might've asked us before, and we talked about it. It does just feel a bit weird. I mean maybe you wouldn't mind watching people kiss for a certain amount of time, but I probably wouldn't want to watch that even if it were Bucky and me."

"That makes sense." Wanda said.

"A lot of people say they would love to watch, but they understand if you don't want to do it."

"Thank you for understanding." You and Bucky answered.

Then you got up to get some snacks for everyone. While you were gone everyone was blowing up.

"Please tell us your going to propose soon. You've both been together for seven years."

Bucky sighed shaking his head. "I can't believe y'all are so invested in our relationship, but fine."

Wanda kept watch while Bucky looked to the camera. "I'm not saying much, but I'll say it's sooner than it was. That's all I'm going to say."

"Yes I knew it." Wanda whisper yelled.

Wanda sat back down when she heard you. You came in bringing everyone their favorite snacks. You sat beside Bucky and threw him a Skittle that he caught in his mouth.

You looked to Wanda wondering why she looked so excited. You shrugged it off eating your (snack.)

"Okay now that we're all back let's look at what you've all written."

"Have you all been to Disney?"

"I have." You nodded.

"I haven't." Bucky answered.

"But we're planning on going one day." You answered.

"Do y'all like to travel, or do you want to travel?"

Bucky looked to you and smiled, "I think we'd love to travel. We talked about going to Venice Italy." Then he looked to the camera and winked.

"Oh my goodness yes go to Venice please." Everyone started to comment.

Bucky just laughed and smiled, "I promise we'll go to Venice someday."

Wanda was trying hard not to freak out. She wanted y'all to get engaged just as much as everyone else.

"I'd also like to go to other places. I watched a video where people went to Japan and they went to this restaurant where they got to hold hedgehogs. If only otters were there too."

"Everyone in the comments is either saying jawwn or Otterlock. Speaking of did you hear they're supposedly making another movie adaptation with that Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law?"

"Yes. I'm so excited. I love Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock, but I also love RDJ's Sherlock. I've been hoping for another movie. That's one thing about Sherlock. It doesn't matter which one you wanna see. You're going to have to wait a while." You spoke animatedly.

Bucky smiled squeezing your hand and kissing your cheek. "What's funny is that Robert Downey Jr looks like Tony, and Benedict Cumberbatch looks like Stephen."

"Yeah I noticed that too. In fact I think Tony's mentioned people confused him with RDJ. Knowing Tony, he probably said he was." You giggled.

"Well we're fixing to have to go. We're going to look at a few more comments, but then we're going to sign off." Wanda spoke.

"We know you both probably won't do the chapstick challenge, but is there any challenges you would do instead?" Bucky read the next question then he looked to you.

"Other than the one we did where Bucky did my makeup, we don't really know of any challenges."

"We're old, and we can't help it." Bucky went wide eyed making a weird face (up above.)

"Well that's all the time we have. Thanks for being with us Glowbugs, and we will see you again soon."

You and Bucky waved while Wanda turned off the camera. You helped her get her things together.

"Thanks for doing another Livestream with me, and thanks for letting me host it on your floor." Wanda smiled.

"No problem. We have fun doing those live things." Bucky smiled.

"Yeah. Come back anytime."

"Seriously you guys are adorable and anytime you decide to travel *Wanda winked at Bucky* I don't mind floor sitting. Pietro has been getting on my nerves lately."

Bucky began to push Wanda to the elevator. "Will do. Goodnight Wanda."

She stepped into the elevator and smirked. "Okay see you later Barneses."

The door shut, and Bucky's eyes went wide. When he turned around, you seemed alright. You apparently didn't hear Wanda, and Bucky was thankful.

"Buckybear, do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure doll face whatever you want."

Bucky kissed you softly, and you both enjoyed the rest of your night watching movies together.