Hello Part Two

"Hello Steven Grant Rogers, James Buchanan Barnes, Anthony Edward Stark, and oh look you brought little Rose m/n Rogers. My has she grown."

What my name isn't Rose, it's y/n.

"Rose m/n Rogers died as a baby." Steve growled.

"Oh no she didn't. You see the doctors who took her said she died when really they were just transporting her to a Hydra base. The first baby lab rat. They are the ones who gave her her powers. Unfortunately they didn't know how the baby would react so they put Rose in cryo. In fact Rose stayed that way until Mr Barnes found her. Of course he just got out of cryo himself with a freshly wiped mind after the who knows who many times and years, but when he saw the baby he got her out and put her in an orphanage. Then of course a lovely couple raised her as their own until Loki and well then Steve found her. Thankfully Rose was so unimportant Hydra forgot about her and that's why she's been safe all these years."

I was really Steve's sister? That must've been memories then. The hospital and all.

"My sister was with me all these years..." Steve whispered

"You sick twisted man." Tony yelled.

"At least I sorta kept my promise." Bucky mumbled.

"Well I'm glad this revelation had come upon you, but that's not why we're here. Mission report December 16, 1991."

He began to play something, but I wasn't going to have it. I made the screen go blank.

"Not today Zemo you jerk."

"Oh I'd like to see you try Miss Rogers. This was built to withstand the military do you honestly think it can be taken down by you."

"Looks like we're about to find out."

I raised my hands and focus on the metal and bolts. I decided I was going to be like that Magneto guy from X-Men. Between happiness and rage. (In this x men is a movie/comic like irl) I thought of all the good moments with my family then with Steve. Then I added the pain of never knowing my real mom and dad, but I did have Steve now. I guess I probably had Bucky too, if he'd be my friend. For a moment I saw fear in Zemo's eyes. I pulled my hands up then dragged them down. I could hear the metal creak. The next thing I remember before passing out is someone catching me before I fell.

I woke up in a room with dark walls and had sparse furniture. I looked to my left to see Steve holding my hand.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Don't cry Stevie, I'm okay."

"You tore all that metal. We got him. I got those files. I can't believe you've really been my sister all this time. You have no idea how much I wanted to be your big brother. I was so devastated when you died, but here you are little Rose. If you want me to still call you y/n that's fine."

"It doesn't matter Stevie. You already were my brother, and now I know you really are. What's happened since I passed out?"

"Well it's been a week. You really drained a lot of your powers since you ripped the whole wall off that room. Tony somehow convinced everyone to take the Accords down. Oh sorry you're in my room right now. Haven't really been able to move my furniture in. We're in the compound, and though it's going to kill me I want to know if you'd like to be apart of the Avengers."

"Really. Yes. I'd love to or at least see if I like it then if I don't, I won't have to will I?"

"Of course not, but we probably will be staying here for a while till we can figure things out."