Chapter 41. There Was Nothing Left

It had been months. Everything was changed. Harry had spent months hunting down Horcruxes and Draco was completely brainwashed. Hogwarts was without their wonderful trio and the boy with the forever lemon colored hair... The world was falling apart before everyone's eyes but everybody was blind...

Harry had been taken by Death Eaters to Malfoy Manor and was held captive by Bellatrix. Hermione had conjured the Stinging Jinx as a form to disguise him from everyone. His whole eye and left side of his visage was damaged and swelled by the curse and made it almost impossible to distinguish who laid behind the burned flesh. But the Death Eaters were almost certain it was him, by the mark on his forehead and the people he was accompanied with. And from a distance, a tall blond Death Eater yelled to his son:

"Draco, come here!" Lucius spat as his son approached him slowly. "Is this Potter?" he said roughly

The young boy walked softly to the boy and let his eyes drift up and down his visage. Harry could feel every part of himself crumble. The boy he loved was in front of him and he could not breathe. It had been so long... It almost felt like it had never happened. But once again Harry was deceived... Draco's eyes were no longer blue, no longer gray... but a dark silvery metal color... The thing that he had never wanted, happened... Draco was gone. So, he was gone. His heart was lunging out of his chest and it begged for the blond's love but without use... it was hopeless and so was he... Draco had no emotion but still turned to his dad and said..

"I can't be sure. I can't be sure it's him." Draco stated but Bellatrix was too smart. She took Hermione's wand and looked what her last spell was... She then discovered the truth. That was Harry, it was Draco's long lost lover...

Moments later the trio escaped once more into the wild and awaited the war they were scared was going to come...