Chapter 42. Hope

And just like there fears had thought... the war was not only coming... It was here. And it was alive...

It was as if the world had been taken away under their feet. The whole universe was engulfed in flames as lives were holding on by threads. The war had a different perception to everyone... To Harry it was the end of Voldemort... to Ron it would be the lost of a loved one and to many others in the castle it would hold alternate meanings... but to an outsider it was just the image of a burning hell in front of them, the destruction of the famous school...

So many thoughts stumbled across the premises in the moments of the war... ones full of hate throughout the evil forces as they took over... but also ones of bravery and love... but there came the time when all would truly be answered, the time that would define if good or bad would win... On the outskirts of the castle, on the far spread balconies, laid a boy that was slowly becoming a man, the boy with the famous scar, Harry. He laid in the arms of Hagrid as he slowly withered away... and to the right of him was his parent's killer, Voldemort...

The Boy Who Lived slept as life barely held on within him. He was slowly being taken by an old friend, death. Everyone gathered around as they saw the Chosen One loosing the so-called eternal light he had flickering inside of himself... Draco was standing amongst his family... and even though he was brain washed... part of him deep down still remembered as for his eyes turned grayer at the sight of Harry lifeless... The air was thick as defeat and sadness took over the air... but something still lingered in the surroundings... hope... and rather how small it was it was still hope... and it breathed on... The slither would turn into fields as hope and love overpowered all other emotion. It was a moment that would define history as they knew it... and that would mark the start of a new sparkling generation...

And that is when Harry took his wand and found life again... and it was once again in that instant that the first sight of blue appeared not only in the sky but Draco's eyes as Hogwarts finally won the war...