Chapter 70. Nothing More

The rest of the wedding had gone by so quickly. It was followed by an after-party where everybody recalled the good old tales of when Potter and Malfoy used to be mean to one another. A lot of people stating: "They should have known better due to their constant talking about one another." and other comments on their suspicious behaviours through the years. Overall, everyone had a great time. It was wonderful to see how loving everyone was.

It was on that same night Draco and Harry travelled to a remote island called Amare where they would spend their honeymoon. They had quickly run into the room and had put their baggage down in the bedroom as they walked out the backdoors were the ocean and beach was. It was close to one or two in the morning, and the moon was shining with all of its glory.

Harry and Draco walked out onto the cold sands and sat down as they let their feet sink into the salty water. They looked out and saw an endless ocean, an ocean full of wonders, an ocean that resembled their romance. Free. Brave. Everlasting.

Harry turned to Draco as he watched the sea in front of him. Draco's eyes reflected the moon. His eyes were of a silvery, metallic blue as he watched the waves crash into one another. The Slytherin's lashes were pointing upwards towards the dusty black sky, his hair was still slicked back from the mixture of the gel from the wedding and the ocean's cool breeze that brushed against his ashen skin of the moment. Harry looked at Draco again and realized that he had everything he ever wanted.

"There was nothing more to be said." Harry thought to himself smiling as he rubbed Draco's cold cheek. The Slytherin's eyes turned to Harry.

"Always?" Potter said to Mafloy.

"Always..."

Fin.