Chapter 66. Will You?

***In my book remember Draco and Harry meet for the first time ever at Hogsmeade station.***
---

That night Harry or Draco barely slept even for a couple of minutes. There was an overload of thoughts compiling in their brains. They both spent their night looking out the windows, replaying their memories in their heads, and smelling their skin in remembrance of each other's scent. Draco and Harry could still feel the touch of each other's lips and skin where the other had touched them.

***

Harry woke up very early the next morning. He went to go see Draco who was standing in the middle of the Quidditch arena on this foggy, rainy morning. As Harry approached Draco ran up to him and hugged him.

"Harry this place brings back so many memories... I remember everything here: all of our Quidditch matches, us battling to find the snitch first, all the mean things I once said to you on this very field, the feelings I always hid so deep within, everything... But what I remember most is finding you on the outskirts... I can still remember how fast my heart started racing. I pretended to not care, but I did. When I realized it was you, and I thought for a second that there was a possibility you were dead... I cannot even try to explain it. How I felt, how I thought the world ended..." Draco said as his eyes became stormy. Both boys looked at each other and at that moment Harry knew, beyond all possible doubt, that Draco was everything he ever wanted and that he could not wait before asking him. They talked for hours until the stadium began to fill with people. There was a game at 9 o'clock this morning. And once people arrived all eyes kept looking down on the two boys, everyone made comments: some mean, some nice, but all were shocked about their love for one another.

Both Harry and Draco did not sign up for Quidditch this year, but McGonagall walked slowly over to them as she studied them meticulously.

"How about our two most famous seekers join us today?" she said as she handed them both new broomsticks and smirked ever so slightly. The two boys looked at each other and agreed. They quickly put on their gear and swarmed onto their broomsticks thirty seconds before the game began.

Everyone watched as the two lovers fought to win. Even though, they had never been nicer with one another and more in love neither one of them was going to let the other win. The game went on for many minutes as Gryffindor lead 40 to 20. Everyone in the stands kept cheering, though most were more preoccupied by Draco and Harry than the actual game.

Many more minutes later in the game, Gryffindor was still in the lead as Draco and Harry kept pushing each other to get the Golden Snitch. They flew through the air and did many spins until finally, one hand reached far enough to grab the small winged circular object. The crowd went wild! Slytherin won the game as Draco threw his hand in the air and smiled. Harry wanted to be mad, but deep down... He thought it was almost worth it. He looked at the happiness glow and resonate from Draco's face, and knew it wasn't maybe worth it, it was. Harry looked down and blushed as he whispered. "Some things will never change!" he said as he thought: "Like a Malfoy's wanting to win!" he laughed again thinking to himself.

The whole team went on the grassy ground at the bottom and awaited McGonagall as she gave each team the call of best player of the match. That is when Harry ran into the changing rooms quickly and got the little black box he had been hiding. It had been the only thing that he still had from his parents. It was his father's wedding ring. Lupin had given it to him after Sirius had died, trying to make him feel slightly better. Harry had never worn it, but he had always kept it close. He opened the box slowly and saw the simple gold loop still standing upright in the box. The Gryffindor closed it quickly and put the box in his pocket as he ran out.

"Slytherin: Mister Draco Malfoy is rewarded best player of the match in honour of making his team win the victory!" Minerva said smiling. She then turned the Gryffindor team. She knew that maybe Harry was as equally worthy as another Gryffindor player to win player of the match, but she had to choose Harry. Even she, was still in shock from Draco and Harry's revelation and wanted to see it up close and in action. "Gryffindor: Mister Harry Potter is awarded for best player of the match due to his ambition to persevere at all times," she said smiling.

Both boys approached each other and shook hands like protocol said. The best players of the match did that after every game. They slowly intertwined hands. Their hands fit perfectly into each other. Everyone in the crowd watched as both of the boy's cheeks turned bright red. They could feel everyone's eyes on them, but they did not care. Harry looked into the blond's eyes.

"Draco..." Harry said as he reached for his pocket. Draco's heart literally stopped beating, everyone and everything was frozen. Harry grabbed the box and slowly went down on one knee. "Draco Lucius Malfoy..." Harry said with already tears in his eyes as Draco let his eyes also weld up with tears. "All of my life, I have not fit in. I was an outsider to not only the Muggle World but to the magical one as well. I have never felt like I had a place." he said as he looked up to where Hermione was sitting, letting her know how much her words had meant to him and how much he loved her as a best friend. "I never felt like I quite fit in. I can remember the first day I met you. It was at Hogsmeade station, something about you drew me in like a drug, and ever since that day, my life has never been the same. When I look at you Draco Malfoy, I see a man capable of anything, of everything he wants or desires. I see a warrior, a fighter, a man capable of seeing death and fighting it, of seeing the devil and still finding his qualities. But most importantly Malfoy, when I look at you I see the only man I was ever made to love. I see within your eyes a storm that is now at rest, a ship that has found a calm island. I promise to love you every day, every moment, for as long as we both shall live... and even then... Will you make me the happiest man alive... Will you marry me?" Harry said as multiple people in the crowd cried, but no more than Draco and Harry.

"YES!" Draco proclaimed through his waterfall of tears. The two kissed warmly as the rest of the world washed to only a backdrop. They were truly one.