8

3 Days Later

It had been a couple days since Mella, Sasha, and Sami found out Finn and I were dating and they all have been ignoring us. Anytime I tried to talk to them they would act like I wasn't even there. I had been sleeping in my car to avoid Sasha and Sami and I didn't want to bother Finn.

No one had found out I was sleeping in my car since I was pretty good with waking up early enough to get up and get ready inside the PC before anyone had gotten there, but today I had overslept and was awaken by Finn knocking on my car window

"Open the door!"

I heard Finn yell at me through the glass. I rolled down my window as I rubbed my eyes.

"Bayley, why are you sleeping in your car? You know that's dangerous if you don't shut your car off."

Finn said lecturing me.

"Well I didn't want to go back to Sasha and Sami's. And I didn't want to bother you with this."

I said to him.

"Bayley, you know you could've always stayed at my house. You would've never been a bother."

Finn said. I sighed as I got out of my car. I looked over to see Sami and Sasha's car pull into the parking lot. I grabbed my gym bag as Sami and Sasha walked up to us.

"Hey, where have you been the last couple of nights?"

Sasha asked me.

"Sleeping in my car."

I said, trying not to cry.

"Why?"

"Well you two were mad at us and I didn't want to bother Finn."

I said, letting tears stream down my face.

"Oh, Bay."

Sasha said, hugging me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Sash."

I sobbed into her shoulder.

"It's okay Bayley. We shouldn't have pressured or made you feel any guilt."

Sami said, placing his hand on my shoulder for comfort. I lifted myself off Sasha as I saw Mella standing at the door of the PC, staring at us.

"I'm sorry Mella."

I said, wiping my tears.

"Aw, don't cry bay."

She said, wrapping me in a hug.

"We should all go train."

Finn said as Mella released me from the hug.

"Yeah."

I said as Finn held my hand as we walked into the PC.