170

"This hurts so bad Bay!"

Sasha cried.

"I know Sasha. Just breathe."

I said, giving her my hand to hold.

"I don't know how you've done this three times."

She said in between cries.

"Trust me, after she's here you're going to forget about all this pain."

I said, smiling.

"I hope you're right."

Sasha said. I pulled my phone out and dialed Sami's number.

"What are you doing?"

Sasha asked, watching me.

"Hush."

I said, putting the phone to my ear.

"Bayley?"

Sami asked, picking up the phone.

"Hey, Sami. I just want to let you know that your daughter is going to be here soon so maybe if you wanna pull your head out of your fucking ass and be an adult and be in Savannah's life, nows the time."

I said. Sami sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"What hospital are you guys at?"

Sami asked. I gave him all the info and then hung up.

"Thanks, Bay."

Sasha said, hugging me.

"You're welcome. I didn't wanna Savannah to grow up with a deadbeat as a dad. She deserves better."

I said, smiling.

2 Hours Later

Sami finally arrived at the hospital after a while and it was awkward at first, but then Sasha and him got to talking and made up pretty quickly. I didn't know if they would get back together but I was happy they were at least on good terms for Savannah's sake.

I laid on the couch next to Sasha's hospital bed as Sami sat on a chair. I noticed Sasha tossing and turning as I stood up.

"You okay Sash?"

I asked her.

"I don't know. I'm uncomfortable."

She said, sitting up.

"Want me to go grab the doctor?"

Sami asked. Sasha nodded as she grabbed my hand. When Sami left, Sasha bursted into tears.

"Sasha, what's wrong?"

I asked her.

"I'm scared, Bay. What if I screw Savannah up somehow?"

"You won't Sash. Trust me. I felt the same way before I had Aria. You can't live in fear. Sure, you'll make some mistakes, but she's gonna love you. Trust me."

I said. She wiped her tears as Sami and the doctor came in. The doctor examined Sasha as Sasha held onto my hand tightly.

"Looks like you're at 10 centimeters. Ready to be a mom?"

The doctor asked Sasha.

"No. But, I'm excited."

Sasha said, smiling at me.

30 Minutes Later

As the doctor placed Savannah on Sasha's chest, we both bursted into tears.

"She's so beautiful Sasha!"

I said, wiping my tears.