129

Time Jump | 4 Months Later

"Don't leave me!"

Sasha said as I hugged her.

"I can't go anywhere! I still have this!"

I said, pointing to the title around my waist. Tonight was the Raw and Smackdown draft and everyone was on edge. Since I was still Women's Champion, I wasn't leaving RAW. But the same couldn't be said for Seth, Sami, or Sasha. I didn't wanna lose any of them to Smackdown.

"I'll see you later. Good luck."

I said to Sasha.

"Thanks. Good luck to you two."

Sasha said.

"Thanks."

I said, walking away. I took a deep breath as I walked into the room where everyone was viewing the draft.

"Hey baby."

Seth said, pulling me onto his lap.

"Hey."

I said, looking down.

"Don't stress about this. Chances are we won't even be drafted."

Seth said.

"I hope you're right."

I said. We all stared at the TV as Raw made their first pick. Roman Reigns. Then Smackdown went next. I squeezed Seth's hand as hard as I could as we watched on.

"Our first pick is... Seth Rollins!"

Shane announced. My heart dropped. I quickly let go of Seth's hand. Everyone looked at us as I stood up and rushed out of the room.

"Bay!"

I heard Seth call as I wiped my tears. I found Sasha and she immediately wrapped me into a hug.

"This isn't happening. This can't be real."

I sobbed into her shoulder as she held me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Bay."

Sasha said, rubbing my back. I felt someone hug me from behind and from the scent that it was Seth. We went and watched the rest of the draft and Sami ended up being drafted too.

"You ready for some girls only trips?"

Sasha joked. I smiled as I hugged her.