117

1 Month Later

I collapsed onto my knees as I stared at the title in my hands. Everything I have ever worked for has come down to this moment. Everything around me felt like it was in slow motion. I felt warmth around me but I didn't look up to see who it was. I just stared at the title. It was mine. I was the Raw Women's Champion.

"Bay? Earth to Bayley!"

I heard Sasha say as I looked up.

"I'm champion."

I said in astonishment.

"Yes! You did it!"

She said, wrapping her arms around me. I felt tears streaming down my face. But for the first time in a while, these weren't sad tears. They were happy tears. Sasha and I stood up as I saw everyone else who was standing in the gorilla.

"Finn!"

I yelled, jumping into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you."

He said, kissing me.

"I can't believe I did it."

I said as I smiled.

"Well believe it. You're going to be the most amazing Women's champion ever."

He said. I lifted my head up off his shoulder to see who was behind him.

"What do you want?"

I asked Seth as I hopped off Finn.

"I just want to congratulate you. You did great out there. I just wish I was the one who was holding you."

Seth said.

"What are you talking about? You're the one who broke up with me."

I said.

"You act like I wanted to. I told you, you're the love of my life. Do you really think I wanted to leave the love of my life? Ask your man. He'll know what happened."

Seth said, walking away. My happiness went to confusion as I turned to face Finn.

"What is he talking about?"

I asked him,

"I don't know. He's insane! Why would I break you two up?"

Finn asked. He had a point.

"I love you."

I said, kissing him.

"I love you too."

He said as I smiled.