69

3 Weeks Later

"Seth!"

I squealed as he picked me up and twirled me around. I went on the road with Seth for a couple stops since Finn's family asked to watch Aria and Noah. It pained me to be apart from them, but I knew they were in great hands. Seth put me down as I kissed him.

"You're so cute."

He said, kissing me. As he grabbed my hands, I noticed Finn watching us from afar. I sighed I stared into Seth's eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Seth asked me.

"Nothing."

I said.

"Cmon, I know when something is up."

Seth said.

"Finn's staring again."

I said.

"Well let's give him something to stare at."

Seth said, placing his thumb and index finger on my chin, tilting it up, and kissing me.

Finn's POV

Watching Seth kiss Bayley made my stomach turn. That should be me kissing her, not him. I walked away as I sighed.

Bayley's POV

I smiled as I heard Seth's theme go off. I stood ringside, cheering my man on. We hadn't gone public yet so tonight we had a plan that when Seth came out, he would come over and I would kiss him for good luck.

I smiled as I watched Dean and Seth come down the ramp. Seth was facing Finn in one-on-one action and I was kinda nervous. Finn was already in the ring as the camera panned to me. Then Seth came over and kissed me.

"Good luck baby."

I said as he pressed his forehead against mine.

"Thank you."

He said as the whole crowd started to murmur. I smiled as I watched the match. Seth ended up winning and he came over to me and picked me up over the barricade and put me on his shoulders. He gave me his title to hold so I held it up in the air as he carried me back towards the gorilla.

"You did amazing out there baby."

Seth said, putting me down and kissing me.