56

Sasha and I devised a plan to pretend like I was sleeping when Finn got here, so hopefully Sasha can get some answers. Sasha placed a blanket over me as I heard the door open.

"Where's Bayley?"

Finn asked Sasha.

"She's sleeping."

Sasha said.

"Well I'm waking her up."

Finn said.

"Don't. Let her and Noah sleep. You already put her through enough shit tonight."

Sasha said.

"I know. I just don't know how to get her to forgive me."

"Finn, it's gonna be hard. It's gonna take a while for her to fully trust you again. You hurt her really badly and she's probably never going to be able to trust you full again. Why would you cheat on her to begin with?"

"I don't know. It was a drunken mistake."

"Then why did you keep going?"

"Because Jessica started to blackmail me. She said that she would go to the media and to Bayley if I didn't stay with her. It's not like I wanted to. I never wanted to hurt Bay."

"Well regardless if you wanted to, you still did. She was sobbing in my arms earlier. She loves you with everything in her and you betrayed her and her trust. You're gonna have to do some seriously romantic stuff to get your wife back."

Sasha said.

"I know. And I know you aren't sleeping Bayley. Just know, I love you."

Finn said. I heard the door shut as I bursted into tears.

"It's okay Bay."

Sasha said as I cried.