195

The Next Night

"You look good with this."

I said, looking down at the Universal Title that sat in my lap as Finn drove to the arena.

"You look better. We should get a picture of you with it when we get to the arena."

Finn said with a smirk.

"This probably wouldn't even fit around my waist."

I said.

"That sounds like a challenge."

Finn said, raising an eyebrow.

"What are you gonna try and squeeze this across my big bump? News flash, your waist is way tinier than mine."

I said, rolling my eyes.

"We can try."

Finn said, laughing.

1 Hour Later

"I hate you."

I laughed as Finn try to squeeze the title around my waist.

"I told you it wouldn't fit."

I said, taking the belt out of his hands. I put the title around my shoulder as Finn went to snap the picture.

"You're so cute."

Finn said as he snapped the photo. I smiled as I heard fans cheering in the background. We walked over to the crowd and took pictures until I noticed a familiar face.

"Izzy!"

I yelled, hugging the little girl. Izzy was one of my biggest supporters from NXT to now and whenever I got to see her, it made me the happiest person ever.

"Girl, what's up? It's been forever!"

I said, smiling. Every time I saw her, her reaction was the same. Almost in tears.

"I've missed you so much on TV Bayley!"

She exclaimed.

"Aw! I've missed being on TV so much. But I'll be back super soon. I promise."

I said smiling. I talked with her and a couple other fans for a while before Finn said it was time to go inside.

"I'll see you soon Izzy!"

I said to her before I left. When we got into the arena, I nearly bursted into tears.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

Finn asked.

"I miss wrestling so much."

I said as he wrapped me in a hug.

"You'll be back soon. We just need to focus on our baby for now and then we can focus on your comeback."

Finn said as I shook my head.

2 Hours Later

"Good luck, champ."

I said, kissing Finn's cheek before he headed towards the gorilla.

"Just make sure you pay attention to the TV."

Finn said with a smirk. I raised my eyebrow at him as he walked away. I sat next to Mella and we talked for a while before I heard Finn's music hit.

"And here's your universal champion, Finn Bálor!"

The announcer said as I smiled.

"Bay! You look so proud!"

Mella said.

"It's cause I am."

I said as I smiled. Finn got in the ring and grabbed a microphone as my eyes were glued to the TV.

"So, last time I was here, holding this title...I was giving it up. But that's not the case tonight."

Finn said, a smirk going across his face.

"I came out here to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who cheered me on last night and is cheering me on today. Thank you to everyone who has told me I couldn't do it. Because I just proved you wrong."

Finn said as I smiled.

"And most importantly...thank you to the woman who has supported me through everything. The night of the bus crash, she drove from Orlando to Tampa just to see me wrestle. After driving all the way back to Orlando, she drove all the way back to Tampa after she got the phone call. She's my world, my rock, and my best friend. No matter how many times we scream at each other, break bones because of each other, and date former Universal Champions...we always come back to each other. You're my Squish and I'm your loser. I love you Bayley. I love you so much."

Finn said as I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"Aw, Bay."

Mella said, hugging me. Once Finn got back to catering, I ran up and hugged him.

"I freaking love you Finn Devitt."

I said, placing a kiss on his lips.

"And I freaking love you Bayley Soon-To-Be Devitt."

Finn said as he hugged me.