30

2 Weeks Later

"Stop it Finn!"

I screamed at him as I grabbed his hand.

"Get off me!"

He yelled, shoving me to the ground. I stared at him in disbelief. I thought he would never be like Aaron. I guess I was wrong.

15 Minutes Earlier

"What's wrong?"

I asked Finn as I nursed Aria. He had just gotten back from a meeting with corporate and he looked angry.

"I'm never going to get my championship back. I'm never moving to the main roster. They have nothing fucking planned for me!"

Finn yelled, pacing the room.

"Hey! Tiny ears!"

Sasha said, walking into the room and pointing at Aria. She sat next to me as Finn continued to pace.

"I'm sure they'll have something for you baby. You just have to ease back into things. You were gone for eight months."

I said to Finn.

"I just want to get back into things. I don't wanna be stuck in the same place for forever."

Finn said. I sighed as I looked at Aria.

"I'm going to cool off."

Finn said. I heard my bedroom door slam as I turned to talk to Sasha. I finished nursing Aria as I heard a slam. Then a loud pound.

"Here, I got her."

Sasha said, taking Aria out of my arms. I walked into my bedroom. I looked at all of the holes in my wall as I got scared. I went to see Finn go for another hit as I ran over to him.

"Stop it Finn!"

I screamed at him as I grabbed his hand.

"Get off me!"

He yelled, shoving me to the ground. I stared at him in disbelief. I thought he would never be like Aaron. I guess I was wrong. I looked up at him as he noticed what he did. Tears streamed down my face as Finn came towards me.

"Don't come near me!"

I screamed at him as I stood up. I walked to the nursery and grabbed a bag and started to fill Aria's things in them.

"Bay! Wait!"

Finn called after me. I pushed my way out the door and filled a bag with my clothes as Finn came in the bedroom.

"Don't talk to me Finn. You promised you were different. You told me you weren't Aaron. You told me that you loved me! And I believed you! I fucking believed you! And then you go and lay a hand on me? Screw you Finn! You let me fall in love with you just so you could hurt me. You fucking let me fall for you! Everyone told me you were different. Mella, Sami, Sasha, you name it, they said you were the one. And I guess you aren't. Don't even try and come looking for Aria or I. I can't trust you anymore. And take this back."

I said, throwing my engagement ring at his feet. He was speechless as I stormed down the stairs. I took Aria out of Sasha's arms as she noticed all of my bags.

"Dude, where are you going?"

Sasha asked me.

"Away from him."

I said pointing to Finn. I placed Aria in her carrier and stormed out the door.