193

2 Weeks Later

I watched the monitor closely as I watched Finn's match. Every move, every roll up, everything. I had my eyes on everything.

"You watchin' hard?"

I heard someone ask me. I turned around to see Hunter standing behind me.

"Yeah, kinda."

I said with a tiny laugh as I turned back to watch the monitor.

"You know, he's a safe worker. He's fine out there."

Hunter said.

"Yeah well I also know Finn Bálor better than a lot of people and I know how bad someone's temper can be. Especially in the ring. I just don't want him to do something stupid. We don't need anymore injuries in the Devitt/Martinez house."

I said.

"He's a good kid. He's made some mistakes in the past, but he's got this."

Hunter said, smiling.

"Yeah. He's got this."

I said, watching Finn climb the top rope. He hit the Coup De Grâce as the crowd cheered.

"1....2...3!"

I said to myself as I smiled.

"Finn Bálor is now your number one contender for the WWE Universal Title!"

The announcers said as I smiled. When he got to the gorilla, I instantly wrapped him into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you baby!"

I said as I smiled.

"Thank you. I did this for you two."

He said, kissing me then kissing my bump.

"Two weeks and you'll be bringing home the universal title. I'm so proud of you."

I said as we headed towards his locker room.