71

I paced around the gorilla as Dean and Seth stared at me. Tonight we were in Seth's hometown and his friends and family were in the crowd. I didn't get to formally meet them yet and I wanted to put on a good show.

"Babe, why are you freaking out?"

Seth asked.

"I just wanna put on a good show."

I said.

"You will. And my family is gonna love you. Just go out there and channel your inner mean side."

He said. I smiled as Dean's music went off. He went out as I smiled.

"Come here."

Seth said, pulling me up on my shoulders.

"What are you doing?"

I laughed as he handed me his title. When his music hit, he ran out with me on his shoulders and the crowd went nuts. We made our way to the ring apron and he placed me in the middle as Dean stood to my left and Seth stood to my right.

"Good luck baby."

I said kissing Seth. Tonight, him and Dean were facing Finn and Sami. I was so excited to be able to mess with Finn, since that was my role. I stood ringside as I smiled. I was able to pull Finn off the ring apron and distract the ref so Seth could roll Finn up. When the boys won, I slid into the ring and held their arms up in victory. They lifted me up onto their shoulders as I held Seth's titles. Then I felt myself tumble to the ground, face first. I closed my eyes as I felt blood gushing from my nose.

"Are you okay?"

I heard Seth asked me.

"I think I broke my nose."

I said, holding my nose.

"This isn't over Bálor!"

I heard Dean yell as he checked on me. The boys helped my backstage as the crowd cheered. When we got to the gorilla I could tell Seth was fuming when he saw Finn.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You weren't even booked to attack us! And you knew we had her on our shoulders!"

Seth yelled at Finn.

"Wait. You weren't even booked to attack them?"

I asked Finn. Then Hunter came in.

"What the hell was that Bálor? You know our policy on attacking females. You're in serious trouble!"

Hunter yelled at him. Finn just stared at his shoes.

"Let's get you to medical."

Seth said, putting me on his back.