194

2 Weeks Later

Finn and I walked hand in hand through the arena as I smiled. I could tell he was nervous for tonight.

"You okay?"

I asked him.

"No. I'm really nervous. Last time I had a title match, I hurt my shoulder. I just don't wanna screw anything up this time."

Finn said.

"You won't. I promise. You're going to do great and I'm going to be in the gorilla the whole time."

I said as he turned to face me.

"Thank you."

He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"For what?"

I asked him.

"For being my biggest supporter. I live to make you and our baby happy and proud. I love you with all of my heart. I'm gonna win this title for you two."

Finn said as I smiled.

"I know you are. And even if you don't win, I'm still incredibly proud of you. I love you."

I said, kissing him.

"Aw! Look at the happy couple!"

I heard someone say. I turned my head to see Sasha and Sami standing in the hall. They told us they weren't able to come since Savannah was sick, so I basically jumped into Sasha's arms when I hugged her.

"Jeez Bay. Don't tackle me next time."

Sasha laughed.

"Sorry. I just missed you."

I said smiling.

"I missed you too."

She said.

"Sorry to interrupt but I've gotta head to makeup."

Finn said.

"Okay. See you soon, demon."

I said, kissing him.

4 Hours Later

"Ooh, I don't wanna touch you because you look amazing!"

I said, admiring Finn's demon makeup.

"Thanks babe. We should probably head to the gorilla."

Finn said as I smiled.

"Okay."

I said. Once we got to the gorilla, we were greeted by Hunter, Sasha, Sami, and Finn's opponent...Seth.

"Good luck tonight."

Sasha said as she smiled. Then we heard Finn's music hit.

"Ah! Okay, I love you. Have fun. Stay safe. Got it?"

I asked Finn.

"Got it."

He said, kissing me. I smiled as Seth rolled his eyes at us.

"Shut up. You're about to get your ass kicked anyway."

Sasha said, taking the words out of my mouth. I smiled as I stood by the monitor and watched Finn's entrance. It got more and more breathtaking every time. I smiled as I watched the match.

30 Minutes Later

I stared at the monitor as I tried to play how the match could end in my head. Both Seth and Finn were so close to each other's level, it was hard to call the match.

"Cmon Finn!"

I yelled as Hunter, Sasha, and Sami just watched me. Finn got on the top rope as I felt my heart race. Then he hit the Coup De Grâce.

"1....2....3! Finn Bálor is your new universal champion!"

The announcer yelled.

"Yes!"

I screamed, tears streaming down my face. When Finn got back to the gorilla, I nearly tackled him in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you!"

I said as a bunch of the guys from the roster came to congratulate Finn. Someone snapped a photo of Finn and I kissing as I smiled.

"I love you so much."

Finn said as I smiled.