121

I wiped the tears on my face as I continued to walk at a quick pace. My heart hurt, my mind was jumbled, and I was still...broken. I felt myself walk into something and I tumbled to the floor. I looked up to see Seth, holding his hand out to help me up. I stared at him for a second before accepting it.

"Hey. Can we talk for a minute?"

Seth asked.

"Sure."

I said, following him. He led me over to a crate and we hopped on top of it.

"So, what's up?"

I asked him.

"I need to tell you about this deal with Finn."

Seth said.

"Okay."

I said. I was suspicious about it but I let him keep talking.

"So basically Finn payed me off to break up with you. I didn't wanna break up with you. Not in the slightest. But, he gave me an offer I couldn't refuse. He said if I ever told you that he would make me pay. But you needed to know."

Seth said. My heart broke as I saw Seth look at something behind me. I turned around to see a fuming Finn,

"You're dead Rollins!"

Finn said, lunging at Seth. He pulled Seth off the crate as Seth went head first into the concrete ground.

"Stop! You psycho!"

I yelled as I pulled Finn off of Seth.

"Seth? Are you okay?"

I asked, looking for any signs of consciousness.

"Cmon baby. Wake up!"

I yelled, tears rushing down my cheeks as I lightly slapped his cheeks. I looked up at all the people who were watching me try to wake Seth up.

"What is wrong with you people? Go get help!"

I yelled. They all scrambled away as I looked at Finn.

"I hate you. I hate you with everything in me. Don't talk to me ever again!"

I yelled.