25

"I can't believe how amazing she is."

I said, staring at Aria. Everyone but Mella, Sasha, and Finn had left the hospital so it was just us and Aria. I looked around to see everyone passed out in their chairs.

"I guess it's fair. They did stay up all night for us."

I said to Aria. I smiled as I looked down at my engagement ring. How did I get so lucky? When Aaron kicked me out of our apartment, I thought I was incapable of being loved. Now over a year later, I have a precious baby girl and a fiancé I love more then life itself. Sure, we have our problems, but there's no one I would rather have by my side.

I looked down at Aria as she started to move her little arms around. She still had the onesie on that Finn proposed with. She moved her tiny arms around as she started to cry.

"Aw baby girl. Don't cry."

I said, rocking her back and forth. I tried to change her but she wasn't dirty. I tried feeding her but she wasn't hungry. I tried putting her back to sleep, but nothing was working. I started getting frustrated as I saw Finn start to wake up.

"I'm sorry babe. She won't stop crying."

I said as he rubbed his eyes.

"It's okay. Let me see her."

Finn asked. I passed Aria over to him and made sure he was holding her correctly. This was the first time Finn had gotten to hold Aria and he looked so adorable holding her. I watched him talk to her as she started to calm down. I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of them and put it up on Instagram with the caption:

"Already a Daddy's Girl. I can't believe my baby girl is already here. I love you Aria Melody. Dream bigger then your eyes could ever see."

Tons of people liked it and sent their well wishes. I looked up at Finn and Aria as he stared at her.

"I love you."

I said to Finn.

"I love you two so much more."

Finn said, kissing me.