9

The next couple weeks were bliss. All of their friends were finally together again and everyone knew Finn and I were together so there was no secretly hiding at the PC. Tonight was NXT Takeover, and it was very bittersweet. Tonight I was booked to win the women's title off of Sasha, but it would also be her, Charlotte, and Becky's last Takeover. I was glad they got to move up to the main roster, but I was sad I didn't have most of my best friends anymore, besides Finn and Mella.

Finn drove the car towards the arena as I pulled My legs up to my chest and rested my chin on it.

"What are you thinking about?"

Finn asked me.

"What do you mean?"

I asked him.

"You always get this cute look on your face when you're thinking really hard about something. I think it's adorable. But, what are you thinking about?"

"Just, tonight. Everyone will be on the main roster and I'll be alone in NXT."

I sighed.

"Hey, Mella and I are here. We aren't going anywhere. You'll always have us. Plus, Sasha and Char and Becky are all just a phone call away."

Finn said, placing his hand on my knee.

"You're right. I'm just nervous."

I said as I stared out the window.

After Takeover

I hugged Sasha as we both cried.

"I love you Bayley."

She said to me as everyone congratulated us. Charlotte and Becky came out after our match for the last time that we would all be together in NXT. After Sasha and I hugged, Finn came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you baby!"

Finn said, twirling me around. He kissed me as I smiled. I still felt the butterflies whenever I was around him.

"I love you."

Finn said as he put me down. My heart stopped. Did he really just sat that? Did I love him? Well, of course I did but was I ready to say it? I mean, I was definitely scared to fall in love again after the whole Aaron thing.

"Thanks."

I said as everyone stared at us. Mella, Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Sami, Hunter, Joe, and Seth was surrounding us to begin with, and now you could see that there were all shocked that I didn't say I love you back. But Finn looked heartbroken. I quickly ran away from the crowd and out of one of the exits as I paced the outside area. I started crying as I heard the door that I ran out open. I looked up to see Sami standing in front of me.

"Shh. It's okay."

Sami said, hugging me.

"I'm so stupid!"

I yelled as I hugged him.

"No you aren't Bayley. You just made a bad choice. You love Finn, right?"

Sami asked me.

"Of course I do. I'm just scared to fall in love again after Aaron. I'm scared I'm going to get hurt again."

I said, wiping my tears.

"He's not Aaron, Bay. He loves you. I mean he's in there in tears asking Mella and Sasha what he did wrong."

Sami said. I sighed as we walked back into the arena. I found Finn, being comforted by Mella and Sasha while he cried. Sasha and Mella noticed Sami and I standing there and they all three walked away to leave us alone.

"Finn?"

I asked, quietly.

"I'm sorry."

I said, hopping up on the crate he was sitting on.

"What did I do wrong?"

Finn asked me.

"You did nothing wrong. It was me. I'm just... scared to fall in love."

I said, wiping my tears.

"I'm scared that you're going to hurt me and leave me, like Aaron did."

I said.

"That's never going to happen. I love you Bayley. I want you to be mine forever."

Finn said, pulling me into his chest.

"I love you."

I said to Finn as I kissed him.