176

I walked through the arena as I searched for Finn. He thought I was staying at home since I didn't have anyone to drive with me so it was nice to be able to surprise him. I walked around for a little longer until I found Finn, talking to Gallows and Anderson. I quickly dropped my bags and ran up to Finn. His back was turned to me so I hopped on his back and covered his eyes.

"Guess who."

I said.

"My lovely girlfriend?"

Finn asked.

"Ding! Ding! Ding!"

I said, hopping off his back. Finn kissed me as I smiled.

"I missed you, even though it's only been like three days."

Finn said. 

"I missed you too. Especially after the whole Sami thing."

I said as I looked at the ground.

"So, have you heard about the draft tonight?"

"No. Did they just announce it?"

I asked.

"Yeah. Hopefully you-know-who stays on their own brand."

Finn said. I nodded as I smiled.

3 Hours Later

Finn and I searched the room for seats to watch the draft before his match. Unfortunately, the only seats were next to Sasha, Sami, and Savannah. Even though we didn't want to, we ended up sitting there. I sat on Finn's lap and rested my head on his shoulder as the show began.

"Hey."

Finn said, getting my attention.

"Yeah?"

I asked him.

"No matter what happens, Squish and Loser forever."

He said, holding his pinkie out. I giggled at it as I wrapped my pinkie around his.

"Squish and Loser forever. Loser."

I said, kissing him.

"Squish."

Finn said as I laid my head back on his shoulder. The first couple draft picks didn't really hurt or benefit us in anyway so we continued watch the next couple before Finn's match.

"Our next pick for RAW is..."

Stephanie said as I looked at Finn. I wasn't too worried with the RAW drafts since I was out anyway.

"Seth Rollins!"

I snapped my head toward the TV as I felt my heart drop.

"Bay?"

I heard someone say. But I couldn't even hear straight. My world felt like it was collapsing. Finn and I were finally happy and now Seth could just weasel himself into our relationship again. I felt like I was gonna puke and pass out all at once.

"Bayley!"

Finn yelled, knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked at him, my face full of shock and fear.

"You okay?"

Finn asked, moving a piece of hair from my face. It felt like everyone in the room was staring at me.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

I said, taking a deep breath.

"Okay. You scared me for a minute."

Finn said. There was a couple more drafts pick to RAW before we headed up to the gorilla. Aj Styles, Mella, Charlotte, Becky, and unfortunately, Sami Zayn. Finn changed into his gear quickly and then we headed up to the gorilla.

"Good luck, baby."

I said, kissing him.

"Thanks. I love you."

He said.

"I love you too. Stay safe."

I said as his music hit. I stood back and watched from the monitor. Halfway through the match, Finn went to hit the Coup De Grâce and, by the way he fell, I knew he was hurt. Even though he won the match, I could tell he had hurt his ankle. When he got to the gorilla, I greeted him by hugging him.

"Are you okay? You look like you took a nasty fall."

I said.

"I don't know. I'm going to go to medical. Go watch the rest of the show and I'll meet up with you soon."

Finn said, kissing my cheek as I nodded.