28

"And then she wants to talk about my career? She acts like I got pregnant on purpose and that I planned Aria! She acts like I don't care about my career just cause I'm not fighting in Hell in a Cell!"

I said, pacing back and forth as Finn listened to my rant.

"Babe I'm sure she didn't mean to offend you."

Finn said.

"That doesn't matter! She still offended me, my career, and my daughter. She was practically saying that I can't have a career because of Aria."

I said. I sighed as I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Sasha standing out in the hall and I immediately shut the door in her face.

"Cmon Bay."

Finn said, walking towards the door. He then let Sasha into the room.

"I'm going to the nursery."

I said walking towards the door.

"Cmon can't we just talk this out?"

Sasha asked.

"No. Shouldn't you be furthering your amazing career? I mean, I have a daughter now so, mines over. Right Sash?"

I asked her. She stared at me for a second, speechless.

"That's what I thought."

I said, leaving the room and walking to the nursery. I closed the door and sat in the rocking chair next to Aria's crib and broke down into tears. Then I heard a small knock on the door.

"Bay?"

I heard Sasha say.

"I really wanna be alone."

I said, wiping my tears.

"Bay, we need to talk."

Sasha said, crouching down in front of me.

"Bay, I'm so sorry for what I said. I wasn't thinking and I worded it wrong. Aria is an amazing gift and I would love to have a daughter one day. Just because you have Aria, doesn't mean your career can't be something incredible. You will be women's champion one day. You will be the best one day. And Aria will be in the crowd watching you. I'm so sorry and I don't want to lose my best friend over some silly comment. I love you Bayley. You're my best friend, weather you like it or not."

Sasha said. That had me crying even more then I already was. I stood up and hugged her as I sobbed.

"I love you Sasha."

I said, wiping my tears.