58

The next couple weeks flew by and I was now 37 weeks pregnant. Finn and I were both a little on edge since he couldn't get the next two weeks off from shows and I was so close to my due date. Sasha was staying at the house to help me with Aria and just in case I went into labor. Today was Aria's first birthday and today was the last night Finn would be in town so we were having a small party with our friends.

"You look so pretty baby girl!"

I said as Sasha brought Aria out of her bedroom. Aria wore a blue dress with a puffy skirt. I smiled as we walked outside where Finn and Sami were setting up the decorations.

"Here, let's get a picture of you two."

Sasha said.

"Okay. Can you lift Aria up for me?"

I asked Sasha. I felt bad not being able to pick her up because of my big bump. Sasha handed me Aria as we snapped at picture. I looked at it and immediately put it on Instagram with the caption:

One year?!? Holy crap! I remember just holding you in the hospital for the first time and now you're a year old! Where did the time gooooo 😫

2 Hours Later

"I can't believe your bump is getting so big!"

Mella said, putting her hands on my bump.

"I know. I don't even wanna think about how big he is going to be when he comes out."

I joked as she smiled.

"Yeah. That's gonna hurt."

She said as Finn came up with Aria in his arms.

"Maybe let's not freak her out before she has the baby?"

Finn suggested to Mella as she rolled her eyes.

"She's fine Finn."

I said as I sighed.

5 Hours Later

After I put Aria to bed, Sasha, Sami, Charlotte, Becky, Mella, Cass, Finn, and I all went to the backyard and made a fire. I laid with Finn on a lawn chair as we all started talking.

"So, you ready for the shows tomorrow?"

Cass asked Finn.

"No. I don't wanna leave."

Finn said as he rubbed my bump.

"I can't believe they wouldn't give you off. I mean they know Bay is far along in her pregnancy."

Becky said.

"Yeah well I gotta keep this stupid feud going. I mean, I don't even know if they're giving me time after Noah is born."

Finn said.

"Wait, what?"

I asked him.

"You told me you had off. I can't do this alone Finn."

I said to him.

"It's okay babe. I'll get the time off."

He said, kissing me. Something in the back of my mind still worried me. How could I take care of a newborn and a one year old if he can't get the time off?