12

The next couple weeks flew by and I was already 15 weeks pregnant. I was finally starting to show and Finn was ecstatic. I still lived with Sami and Sasha, even though Finn desperately wanted me to move in with him. I had been thinking about it. I guess, I was still afraid of love after being with Aaron.

I wrapped myself in a blanket and walked out onto the balcony and sat on one of the lounge chairs. I began crying as I realized all I had been doing for the past weeks were bottling my feelings up. I didn't tell Finn the reason why I was scared to move in with him. I didn't tell anyone. I sobbed into my blanket as I rubbed my tiny bump.

"Bay?"

I heard someone behind me say. I turned my head to see Sami standing next to me. He pulled a chair up next to me and sighed.

"What's wrong Bay?"

He asked me.

"I'm scared Sami. I'm scared to fall in love. You know how much I love and cared for Aaron, then he hurt me. What if Finn is like this too? It was bliss at first with Aaron too. Then he hit me for the first time. I'm scared Finn is going to do it to. Or even leave the baby and I."

I said, wiping my tears.

"He would never do that Bayley. The way he talks about you to Sasha and I, it's incredible. He talks about you like you are the most glorious and gorgeous thing to ask this earth. He tells us how much of a gift from God you are and how this baby means the absolute world to him. He really loves you Bayley. I hope you realize it."

Sami said, standing up. He walked in the house as I sighed. Sami was right. I shouldn't be afraid of love anymore. But I still wasn't sure if I was ready to move in.