65

I rocked Noah in the rocking chair as I sighed.

"I can't believe he brought her into our house. Our kids sleep here and he's just bringing skanks in here."

I said as Sasha sat on the floor. I looked down at Noah as he started to fuss.

"It's okay baby boy."

I said rocking him.

"Is he hungry? He hasn't ate since you got discharged."

Sasha said.

"Maybe. I'm gonna go get him a bottle."

I said, standing up.

"But what about Finn and Jessica downstairs?"

Sasha asked.

"My son means more then some skank."

I said, carrying Noah out of the room. I walked down the stairs as I saw Finn and Jessica sitting on the couch. My heart hurt as I continued to quietly eavesdrop and walk down the stairs.

"Why are you doing this Jessica?"

Finn asked her.

"I wanna be with you Finn. Remember when you said that you loved me and wanted to be with me?"

"No. And I don't wanna be with you. I love Bayley. I love my kids and I love her."

"But you can love me too. And look at our baby."

Jessica said as I watched her pull a picture of an ultrasound out of her pocket. My heart felt heavier and heavier as I watched on.

"Is this real?"

"Yes, Finn."

"How far along are you?"

"Two months."

"That's funny. This baby is way too big to be only two months. I have two kids, do you think I'm stupid?"

Finn said.

"Just get out of my house."

Finn yelled at her. As she left I walked down the stairs and into a kitchen. I grabbed a bottle as I heard Finn walk into the kitchen.

"Bay."

Finn said softly.

"What do you want Finn?"

I said, not facing him.

"I love you."

He said.

"Thanks."

I said, walking upstairs.