20

The weeks flew by and now I was 38 weeks pregnant. The nerves were definitely settling in with both Finn and I. Everything in both nurseries were perfect and had been for a while, I really didn't know why we were stressing.

Finn was always over at Sasha and Sami's house, and was always following me around to make sure I was okay. It was sweet the first couple times, but now it's just annoying.

Whenever Finn was at the PC, he had Sasha following me around. It was like they didn't trust me to know when I was going to go into labor.

I got up out of bed and walked down the stairs. Thankfully, no one was following me since everyone was asleep. I walked, more like waddled, over to the fridge and pulled out the strawberries. I sat at the island, scrolling through my phone, until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Morning Bay."

Sasha said, rubbing her eyes.

"Wait. How did you get down here? Where's Finn?"

Sasha asked.

"He's in bed. It might have been a struggle, but I did lift myself out of bed."

I said, continuing to eat the strawberries that were in the container.

"Oh. Well are you excited for your last two weeks of being pregnant?"

Sasha asked, sitting on the counter as her coffee brewed.

"I guess. It's a little nerve racking, sitting here just waiting to pop one day."

"Yeah, I could see how that could be unsettling. When she's born, which house are you guys coming back to?"

"Probably here. I don't know, I just feel more comfortable here. I mean, I've only been to Finn's house to build the nursery."

"I'm so excited for her to be here. I can't wait to help you take care of her."

"You mean take part in all the sleepless nights?"

I joked as Sasha smiled. I got up and hugged her as I smiled.