63

I stared at Noah in his little bed as I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

Finn asked me.

"I don't know. I just thought Aria would've loved Noah."

I said.

"Baby, she'll come around. It'll take a while but she will. I promise."

Finn said.

"I hope so."

I said.

"Here, let's focus on the bright side. We have a beautiful new son. All our friends are here to celebrate. Life is great Bay."

Finn said.

"You're right."

I said, smiling. Then his phone rang.

"I'll be right back."

He said, kissing my forehead. As he left, Sami and Sasha came in the room.

"Hey cuties."

Sasha said, smiling at Noah.

"Hey."

I said as I rested my head on the pillow.

"So how did Aria react to Noah?"

Sami asked me.

"Not good. She said she didn't want a brother then threw a tantrum."

I said.

"She'll come around. I'm sure of it. She'll be a great big sister one day."

Sasha said, giving me a reassuring smile.

"I hope so."

I said as Finn came back in the room with a look on his face that just told me something was wrong.

"What's wrong?"

I asked Finn.

"Can we have some privacy real quick?"

He asked Sasha and Sami. It was so unlike Finn to ask those two to leave the room. They're our best friends and basically like siblings to us. This had to be bad.

"Yeah. No problem."

Sasha said, walking out of the room with Sami behind her.

"What's wrong?"

I asked Finn.

"So there's two things that are happening. First, Jessica went to the press about me cheating on you. And she's telling everyone she's pregnant."

My heart dropped when he said that.

"Well is she pregnant?"

I asked him.

"I don't know."

"Well you should probably ask her then, Finn."

"And what if she lies Bay? What if she's doing all this to split us up?"

Finn said as I sighed.

"What's the second thing?"

I asked.

"I have to leave tomorrow night for shows."

"What?"

I asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Bay."

"You know what, I don't really wanna talk to you right now Finn. Can you just leave the room and tell Sasha to come in here."

I said, swallowing hard. Finn looked at me and I could tell he was hurt. But he still got up and left the room.